Fog Lights????

mkvl

Guys I bought some Fog Lights A Week ago At Max Speed Motorsport a shop here in phx.wellthey dindt loook like they fit and i dint want to trim them or my bumper.and i had to return them wich i regret cuz they would look so hard.does anyone have this kind id love to go buy them and give it another try....oh

00DC2TW

Guys I bought some Fog Lights A Week ago At Max Speed Motorsport a shop here in phx.wellthey dindt loook like they fit and i dint want to trim them or my bumper.and i had to return them wich i regret cuz they would look so hard.does anyone have this kind id love to go buy them and give it another try....oh
even the OEM acura ones you have to trim part of the bumper grill area

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
well i would hate for your foglights to look jello rather than hard....

mkvl

Heres the pic. it took me a while to write back got caught up uploading music.the question is if anyone has them and if they had to trim therre bumper.if u got pics of were they actually get bolted on to thatd be great.
[/IMG]

Cripton805

Those might be for the 94-97 Front.

Im actually am more sure than anything.
I think the fogs are like a bulb and a different looking fixture.

To me. They look good on the 94-97, but on the 98+ they look out of place and kinda cheap.

Last edited:

mkvl

aint this site meant so we can help each other.if i wanted to waste my time on google clicking on and off diffrent webstie i wouldve done dat that instead of signing up for this website.im straight on the google.thnx.

mkvl

yeah i thought they might of been the wrong year... ima give em a try....OH 96GSRTEG YOUR BULLSHIT LINK DNT WORK.

96GSRteg

Tyler
relax. and he is right, you bought fogs for a 94-97 front. the oem fogs for 98-01 are reybrigs. like at the teg at the top of the page. I have seen someone fit the 94-97s on a 98-01 but it requires some decent fabrication.

96GSRteg

Tyler
yeah i thought they might of been the wrong year... ima give em a try....OH 96GSRTEG YOUR BULLs*** LINK DNT WORK.
well, jackass, the site censors the word s. h. i. t. so replace those fancy stars with the word s. h. i. t.

just trying to help you out, relax.

Last edited:

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
yeah i thought they might of been the wrong year... ima give em a try....OH 96GSRTEG YOUR BULLs*** LINK DNT WORK.
time for someone to take their valium.
If you're looking for simple "bolt them on and don't have to do any modifications to make them work" fog lights, you probably picked up the wrong car. Probably 70% of the time you will have to do some minor modification when installing parts. Also, those Raybrig fogs are ridiculously expensive if you're buying the legit ones.