My 96 Build up

BLVD

I picked up this ride little over 1 year ago for $2500. 99k when I picked it up. B18b1 in it. came with Hayame cold air intake,17 inch wheels that will be replaced eventually,Nice exhaust. It does not have the brand on it but bdawgxi told me looks like its from megan racing but dont know for sure. Sounds Nice! :).......The guy I bought it from said it had a 3 stage clutch but I have not checked it. Speedline coil overs. I have been into lowriders most of my life but fell in love with the integra so im new to the racing world. :) So any advice would be greatly appreciated. I can do most of my work my self. I have recentlly put hydros on my 1970 Monte Carlo and painted the integra Octane blue matallic.

Plans for now::
Just picked up a ported head for $50 bucks...:shock:
want to get megan racing or skunk2 header and intake. Depends how much money I have at the time :)

I will post before and after pics soon.

Last edited:

BLVD

Me and my pops did all the body work and paint. :)

.................................................................................................................
Right out of the paint booth....:banana:

Color sand,buffed and detailed.

BLVD

I know,I know. They polished the damn valve cover. :roll: Thats how I picked it up. I will order a blue one or just paint it.8)

Picked up this ported head for $50 bucks last week. I will install after I order my header. :)

Cripton805

That blue looks sweet. You should have shaved the holes if you wanted to do that before you painted.

BLVD

just thought I should post some pics of my other baby. This is how it currently is. I put in the dress up kit,me and some friends put the hydros in. :)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Ditch the rims, get something smaller. They look really big because they have no lip on them and they're a bit ugly for me. If you like 'em, you can paint 'em, but Idk what color you could pull off with a blue car; white may work

BLVD

Ditch the rims, get something smaller. They look really big because they have no lip on them and they're a bit ugly for me. If you like 'em, you can paint 'em, but Idk what color you could pull off with a blue car; white may work
No money for rims right now but as soon as I can I will, but for now Im debating on paiting them white.

Cripton805

What holes? In the bumper you mean?
The holes on the doors and rear quarter panel.
Integra Type-R's dont have the plastic molding. Most people take them off USDM Integra's. Now it's too late.

Once you get some wheels / lip / suspension-drop... It will make the molding stand out a lot more.
It doesn't stand out yet.

see....

SHAVED

WITH MOLDING

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
paint the rims flat black. or sell them and buy OEM integra alloy wheels.

BLVD

The holes on the doors and rear quarter panel.
Integra Type-R's dont have the plastic molding. Most people take them off USDM Integra's. Now it's too late.

Once you get some wheels / lip / suspension-drop... It will make the molding stand out a lot more.
It doesn't stand out yet.

see....

SHAVED

WITH MOLDING
ah yes! I was going to do it but my pops had already set up the appointment for the paint booth. By the time I told him to lets do it,it was to late. I was also going to cover up the key holes since there is no use of having them due to them being locked.

I have alot of paint left over still so I will get to it.Plus I still need to get and paint my type r wing. :)

Last edited: