Nando's DC4 Build Thread

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
hey CI I finally decided to make a build thread!! got my integra back in May 20 2010 almost my anniversary with my car!! im 3rd owner of this sexy Acura Integra 1995 Special Edition......so i bougth it of a doctor who had it BONE STOCK and had it very well maintained!! (very hard to find these days) only thing bad was paint has sun bleached and was had 210k miles on original motor :lol: i didnt mind only cost me $1,500....

came with type r lip

BONE STOCK with very clean engine bay

started doing some work on it!! purchased KYB GR-2 shocks and ebay coilover sleeves and paint those wheels and full skunk2 camber kit

this how it sat 8)

NEXT INTERIOR....took out my ripped poop colored seats,steering wheel,shift knob,gauge faces,cassette player and dirty stained floor mats and installed this!!!!

H22 seats infront,TKO Stereo,Ebay steering wheel,Ebay DC Floor mats,White gauge face, and custom shift knob

now was engine bay and more!! did milano red wrinkle valve cover,PSW JDM whale penis intake,delete AC,windshield wiper resevior, and AMBER front bumper light with license plate relocated

SOLD IT!!! IMY :(

and how it sits now!! this is cruising to 2011 import face off in baytown texas

STAY TUNE cause thiers alot more to come!!!!

Last edited:

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
GOT TYPE R WING

yes i know paint looks like poop..... its the next thing on my TO DO LIST

notice so many hondas??? lol family and i love hondas haha thiers a CR-Z next to accord but not in pic

BillJSwartz

TUI, Till I Die
sweet car, sweet buy, sweet mods.

i purchased the same car for the same price about 2 weeks ago. owned by a college professor, kept in great shape. only problems were the ripped front seat and the peeling paint.

can't wait to see your progress and steal some ideas, haha.

*subscribed*

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
sweet car, sweet buy, sweet mods.

i purchased the same car for the same price about 2 weeks ago. owned by a college professor, kept in great shape. only problems were the ripped front seat and the peeling paint.

can't wait to see your progress and steal some ideas, haha.

*subscribed*
thanks bro!!! i gots more planned!!!

Nice progress, rear lip looks like crap though.
In for updates. :thumbup:
i think rear lip looks bad cause i just slapped it on....not 100% done with it cause ima take it off again to paint it... then will see the finishing product

dc2_2NR

Ricer!
Nice car for a automatic, I wouldnt mind driving it I would change the coils tho.... I had em before and they broke :-(

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
car looks good. did u do a lsV or a gsr swap??? if u did, did u keep it auto???
its still LS...sold my GSR head :( but then i bought a fully built GSR and sold it too!!!.... money comes and goes...it gets tough sometimes....

Nice car for a automatic, I wouldnt mind driving it I would change the coils tho.... I had em before and they broke :-(
thanks man :) and i am gonna change them out to ground control...

BOUGHT MY 5SPD SWAP!!! post pics in a bit!!