DIY: Zex Dry Nos Kit

604acura

Hey guys, i spent allot of time trying to figure out how to hook up the zex nos kit. There is not much info on the internet on the wires and vacume hoses. SO i thought i might be able to help someone out.

This is for a 91 - 01 Acura Integra, It might be the same for the older models as well.

Ok so im not going to tell you where or how to run the main fuel lines because that is your choice and pretty easy, Im just going to give you the stuff that i had a hard time finding.

Like where the reg hose and intake hose go and the white throttle positioning sensor wire.

The Fuel Pressure regulator in on the right side of the valve cover near the back, Remove the vacuum hose that goes to the intake manifold.

Attach the new hoses from the zex control box to these two points (see attached pic)

The white goes from your Nitrous Management Unit to the output voltage lead from the throttle position sensor. On 91 -01 it is the middle wire on the connector (Red Wire) Make sure you keep that wire connected to both the zex unit and its original sensor or your car will not run proper.

These are just a couple things i had a really hard time finding on the Internet or anywhere else, so i hope it can help someone.

Click For Full Size