Let Me See Your Halo Lamps

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
ur light bars remind me about this jack ass at work not saying ur a jack ass but this guy at works thinks he drives this totally awesome Pontiac sunfire and he has a light bar like kit from night rider he takes this ugly shit to car shows around here all the time ughh!!!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
ur light bars remind me about this jack ass at work not saying ur a jack ass but this guy at works thinks he drives this totally awesome Pontiac sunfire and he has a light bar like kit from night rider he takes this ugly s*** to car shows around here all the time ughh!!!
Not a category I would want to be in

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Oh dear God, my feet stink for some odd reason and the only thing that is grossing me out more is your lamps :lol: jk, kinda
Not a fan, Dan. Oh, and why didn't you just set the camera down instead of walking with it.

PS. I really never have poor smelling feet; this is an issue :smackself:

Jackmldog

Jack
ur light bars remind me about this jack ass at work not saying ur a jack ass but this guy at works thinks he drives this totally awesome Pontiac sunfire and he has a light bar like kit from night rider he takes this ugly shit to car shows around here all the time ughh!!!
They're not truly light bars. They're LEDs set behind the plastic of the grill. You can not see them when they're off

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Oh dear God, my feet stink for some odd reason and the only thing that is grossing me out more is your lamps :lol: jk, kinda
Not a fan, Dan. Oh, and why didn't you just set the camera down instead of walking with it.

PS. I really never have poor smelling feet; this is an issue :smackself:
lol. Thats my new Samsung Epic I bought not too long ago, remember? I still havnt dropped it yet :D But I walked around with it to show that I was pressing my hazards to show that they all flash ;)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HM. I actually kinda like those better than mine, because the ring seems more even, unlike just having one base for the halo at the bottom. And the separated rings are pretty cool too.... idk, try it out!

money

HM. I actually kinda like those better than mine, because the ring seems more even, unlike just having one base for the halo at the bottom. And the separated rings are pretty cool too.... idk, try it out!
lol what ones? the one that i posted or someone elses lights