Natr0n84's 94 GSR

natron84

I figured it was about time I properly introduce myself and my car. My name is Nathan. This will be my 5th integra, but my first DC2. I have a lot of plans for it, but a few years ago I busted my back at work... so it's been a while since I have been able to do much work to it. But I'm gonna try to get back to work on her now so here's whats up with it.
I bought it for $1600 bucks with "new paint" to cover up all the rust and bondo on the quarters. It had bad ball joints, leaky valve seals, blown suspension, and siezed callipers. All of the above has been fixed (with the exception of the rust).
It now has a K&N intake
DC sport header
Megan Racing coilovers
Energy Suspension bushings
Apexi exhaust
and some cheap Enkie 16's in desperate need of some smaller tires.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

It had some ugly 1994 color scheme going on inside, so i have started to fix that. I reupholstered the doors and armrest with leather, and am saving up for new seats.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Im planning on making it a track car soon. So that pretty interior probably wont stay in long lol.
I have a lot of future plans, and with my settlement coming soon, you'll be seeing some major changes here soon.

Here's some pics of her with my 4th gen
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:

natron84

Thanx but it still needs some work. The motor is old and tired, in need of a rebuild.

Last edited:

natron84

Uuuggghhh!!!:angryfire
Because of this one s**tty bolt, that someone forgot to heat treat
[/IMG]
The knuckle lifted off the LCA and the results speak for themselves...
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
I'll never buy from advanced auto again.

natron84

I tell advanced auto how their part nearly killed me, and cause a couple hundred dollars worth of damage... and they "doubt they can do anything about it" what a joke

Because of this one $30 part, I now have to replace & paint a new fender, buy a new driveaxle, and replace the hub because the bearings got f***ed up.:cry:

Last edited:

natron84

Yup... makes me wanna punch babies... hopefully i calm down in the next couple weeks when my son is due lmfao.

natron84

Sweet! They are now giving me a 40% discount on replacement parts @ advanced.:thumbs up
So with a new fender comes an opportunity to paint. So I need opinions... I love red integras from all angles but the back. Something about the red on red taillights doesn't work for me. I also dont like completely blacked out tails.
So has anyone ever tinted their tails lightly? Pics if you have.

eiznekeM

Uuuggghhh!!!:angryfire
Because of this one s**tty bolt, that someone forgot to heat treat
[/IMG]
The knuckle lifted off the LCA and the results speak for themselves...
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
I'll never buy from advanced auto again.
Fucking rough dude =[ This happened to be before too, but I didn't damage the fender, what happened?

natron84

My wheels were turned right and when i hit the bump the nut failed to pull the lca with it. My car had a 2.5 inch drop so their wasn't much to catch the tire on the way up.