It's not fake

8-bit

do what now?
What in the world. That shit sounded mean.

96GSRteg

Tyler
wow. I stand wrong, i totally thought that thing was fake from the picture. the motor just doesnt sit right to me, and it still doesnt after watching the video. But i guess it works!

eiznekeM

Holy shit I remember you putting that up. I can't imagine how much fabbing went into getting that in there. Not my cup of tea anyway.

WAR 178

Premium User
I like it... but I cannot see that motor doing the DC frame any justice or vice versa.
It just looks loud but no go...(power should push the added weight) but it seems like the required power would snap that teggy up imo..

Dtackett

ok as i posted on youtube lol that is pretty cool, but i would never do it considering the amount of money it must have taken to get that to fit and stiffen everything up, make it rwd, support the frame, everything would have to be custom built to handle that and it not snap the frame in half on launch. and thats probably a teggy body on top of a custom frame, the body is probably the only thing thats actually a integra. for the amount of money it would take to do that right, i would buy a lotus evora s

http://www.lotuscars.com/en/lotus-evora