Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
well I sold my teg on friday night (7/14/11) and bought a an 88 EE4 last night (7/15/11). Car has only had two owners. The guy I bought it from bought it from a lady on 6/14/11 and never even bothered to get it titled or registered. Car is 99% stock accept for a pioneer head unit and JVC speakers that were purchased from and installed by Crutchfield in 88 :lol: Its in great condition! brand new tires. Interior is perfect accept for one small rip in drivers side seat. Body is clean accept for a small dent in the passenger side front fender an a small patch of rust that was fixed on the drivers side rear fender (needs to be sanded and repainted because they didnt use the right paint). The drive shaft needs new u-joints which it will get this week.

Now for those of you who dont know, this is a AWD civic. 8) it does not have the pos d15. It has a d16a6 with 105 hp :(

last pic of teg :(

wagon:
washed waxed and detailed

Plans:

Suspension:

FF type 1s or skunk2 pro v1s
jdm window bars
front strut bar

shoes:
havent decided yet....stock rims are 13's and they kinda fit it well so IDK whether to go 14s or 15s

motor:
d15b with t3/t4 turbo shooting for 180 hp (keeping it low cause it will be a stock motor and I'm trying to keep decent gas mileage/ac/power steering).

exterior:
front lip
dent/rust repair :lol;

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Great find man, I'm jealous, I love old school hondas.

That's pretty awesome that the aftermarket speakers and deck are from 88' to! haha

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Im waiting for a wagon attack sequel here :p I almost picked one of these up myself... Nice find!

Boxy

Slam that bitch haha.

Can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done! Good find and good luck :)

j13

Keep It Clean
Just to let you know when people use the chassis code "EF" they're wannabe JDM fanboys. They never made an EF in the US. 4th Gen civics are only the EE series which obviously is the wagon, and the ED3 sedan, ED6 hatch, ED8 CRX DX.
Its like me saying, "yo check out my Honda Integra" when its just a LHD DC4.

I like 4th gens so I'm liking this build thread..but please no "low offset jdm camber yo". what would be great is if you hunted OEM JDM optional parts...that would be wicked hard

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Just to let you know when people use the chassis code "EF" they're wannabe JDM fanboys. They never made an EF in the US. 4th Gen civics are only the EE series which obviously is the wagon, and the ED3 sedan, ED6 hatch, ED8 CRX DX.
Its like me saying, "yo check out my Honda Integra" when its just a LHD DC4.

I like 4th gens so I'm liking this build thread..but please no "low offset jdm camber yo". what would be great is if you hunted OEM JDM optional parts...that would be wicked hard
I would like to go LOWER offset and a mild drop on full coilovers. I will not be going hard to ground because this is AWD and I plaan to make use of it :twisted: and the roof rack isnt just for looks. I snowboard, BMX, and surf so it will get legitamate use as well :)

I already found JDM window bars and I'm currently hunting the rear visor that says "shuttle"

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
now taking suggestions for OLD SCHOOL rims for the wagon. Rims are going to be the first major mod other than a roof rack... I have time to look around cause the rims that are on it are going to be my winter rims. Ive been looking at mugen mr5 but sooooo pricey :( I cant find enkei aeronautics anywhere :(

so pleaseeeee post suggestions and links to where I can buy if you find em ;) (REPLICAS ARE OK)

j13

Keep It Clean
I use to have a 1984 corolla AE82 sitting on E30 basket weeves, bronze in the center polished lip. Theyre cool wheels for the odler 80s cars. 13"-14" alloy old school wheels are rare asss fuuu