Sites For Decals

iLL-ViBeZ

Hoops, Honeys & Hip-Hop
If anyone can list some off I'd appreciate it. I guess google doesn't really like tellin me shit I want to know.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
ihatestickers.com sucks dick. I paid extra for overnight shipping, four weeks later I get my stickers I forgot I ordered

BeatBox

Real Good!
THIS IS THE PLACE TO GET THEM!
TELL THEM BEATBOX SENT YA :)
ANYTHING YOU WANT, SHT IF U WANT A DECAL OF A PICTURE OF YOUR ACTUAL CAR ON YOUR CAR THEY WILL DO IT FOR YOU
http://www.techforcepcservices.com/

sry for the caps, just want to make sure you read it lol
i think i have some pics of some they made for me, i have custom black and red acura sign decals for the middle of my wheels, some "NOT amused" smileys, pedo bear decals aswell
most are from them:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
dude. beatbox. give me that superbrightleds decal. please.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'll rep you if you send it to me :) PLEASE. i have space for one more decal on my window roll call and thats the perfect finish

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
omfgomfgomfgom I have paypal, but I dont know how to send it to other people :'( :'( :'(

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
wait, whats the sizing of it? andddd it'll show up the correct way when stuck on, right? I notice its backwards O.O

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
ahh Dx alright, wellll for that price, it can go on the windshield :D so worth it :D is there any way at allllll for you to get your hands on a pair that goes right side up as well??? :D:D:D

BeatBox

Real Good!
im sure if u call that place ^ ^ ^ ^ u can get them made, but me i got them when i bought some LED's so other wise i wouldnt have it

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I didnt get any decals when I bought all mine :( oh well. Expect a payment shortly :thumbs up

oh, and OP, check ebay, for whatever type of decal you need, they probably have it! so far all my decals have been from ebay

sadly, some rx8 folk have called it the epitome of rice :(

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
at least you like it... but yeahh, that was an easy transaction! thanks for giving me the experience! plus rep!! I wasnt sure to send you euros or hong kong dollars, so I just sent you usdm. lol