Some advice on why my gsr is leaning out ???

platanoloco

Ok heres my situation i have a gsr on a p28 weve street tuned it at perfect air fuel ratio but for some reason after we are done tunning the nextd ay it decides to run lean...

Ive retunned it 3 times and changeed the computer and chip twice.... But for some reason after we are done tunning couple hours later it leans out alot...
Can some one please help me and tell me what can cause that?

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
We've all been there, man. Contact a mod and ask him to change the title to something a bit more specific to your situation. If you look at the front page you'll see countless posts saying, "Help Me Prease" or some shit, lol

platanoloco

We've all been there, man. Contact a mod and ask him to change the title to something a bit more specific to your situation. If you look at the front page you'll see countless posts saying, "Help Me Prease" or some s***, lol
Lol u made a very good point.... How do i contact him (forgive me never done that before) so he can change it?
Any advice on my situation?

Cripton805

Click edit on first post, then go advanced, and up top it will give the option to change the title. Good Luck.

speedin

The Transporter
Just saw your visitor message, next time just send a private message (PM) because I dont get notified when I have a visitor message.