Natron's 94 ls sedan

natron84

Well, here she is. My new db7 LS.
[/IMG]
She's definitely riced out, but gimme some time. She'll be a beaut.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Sweet gauges huh? lol
[/IMG]
the hood latch is effed and the cable is stretched, so ill prolly just put pins in :(
[/IMG]
and the guy before me put the shittyest sunroof in
[/IMG]
it needs a new brake master cylinder, so i couldnt bring it home yet :cry: but i should have her in the driveway by next week. ill take some more pics of the body to show you guys all the work I have comin my way.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Please do not put hood pins in! That's making it even more riced out! Your better off fixing it or having someone else do it. It will look 10X as better than pins! Looks like it has been painted before too! Good luck with build and keep us posted!

natron84

Right. Best part is, the exhaust just stops. then the can is just hanging there, connected to nothing.
I dont know what im gonna do as far as the hood goes. My wife would kill me if i spent too much more money. Depends on how much a new latch & cable is.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
A third teggy?? You sir are the man :lol: Yay for 4 door!! Time to save it, the poor thing....

natron84

A third teggy?? You sir are the man :lol: Yay for 4 door!! Time to save it, the poor thing....
Lol... I know. My old lady is the shizzz for dealing with my "integra problem". I think she secretly likes teggys more than I do.

natron84

Just got this BmC and booster for $65

now I just got to make that trip back to glorious Indiana again to pick her up