Jay417's Family Hauler

Jay417

Beast From The East
After having 3 lil girls the 2006 Acura TL A Spec wasnt big enough so we bought the best Family Hauler :)

2011 Honda Odyssey Touring
Yes That badge stays shiny always..:)

This Ody is packing like a MDX and more i love the seats, just makes u want to go on a road trip.

Fully loaded

Sorry ppl only cartoons on this monitor..LOL Third row was tucked away.​

Shot of my two rides.

Let me know what u all think. :)

dlo253

Not my kinda ride, but it sure is clean! And looks like it gets the job done. I am a fan of the inside though haha.

Jay417

Beast From The East
Believe me my dude i never thought i would be driving a van but once u become a family man u gotta do what u gotta do. Gotta say i like the way it drives, dont feel the bumps on the road like in the integra. :)

dlo253

That's the truth. Got the caddy for that haha. Yeah, I bet. Can't even compare the ride in a brand new car to our integras. Lol.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Haha! Wanted one for awhile, but the wifey said "no" and we ended up getting a jeep liberty for now! Just bought a 4 door integra though, so at least I still have my integra to cruise around with! Odessey's are nice as hell especially the new one's!

Jay417

Beast From The East
Haha! Wanted one for awhile, but the wifey said "no" and we ended up getting a jeep liberty for now! Just bought a 4 door integra though, so at least I still have my integra to cruise around with! Odessey's are nice as hell especially the new one's!
I'm actually looking for a DB8 since my 2006 TL A Spec got hit by a damn drunk driver And totaled it :( (ill be posting pics of how the TL ended up) We had a jeep patriot as a rental.

You be ballin lol. Got vtak in that thing? :lol:
Hell yeah. Imma install a Vtak controller too. Lmao!!!

teggyboi59

95teggy
That suks bout ur TL bro... its an okay ride I like the interior do...i know ima have a lil family later on bt ill probably get a db8 or db7 so it could be nice having all the fam in the teggy enjoying a ride lol ...