Ground wire upgrade????

BeatBox

Real Good!
that ^ ^ ^ do theBig3, upgrade the other two wires. it will help your electrical out alittle
i have like 4-5 grounds under the hood, two runs of + from battery to alternator.....a few more, i know its over kill buy it works for me.

00DC2TW

I bought mine for the soul purpose of cleaning up the engine bay a little, I got it off some guy on Honda-Tech that makes them to any length you need, with all stainless steel braided wire and ends.

here it is on my car:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
depending on how you do it and where you do it it can free up HP. it was proven on a fit with the hks kit

Black teg

Catch me if you can
doing the just one the goes from the engine to the rad support is useless, you don't really need it. Plus a true ground kit will come with about 5-7 wires and a big ass distribution block for all the wires to go into and then one that goes to the battery. But really they don't do much for making any difference that you'll notice. Just about money grabber.

00DC2TW

doing the just one the goes from the engine to the rad support is useless, you don't really need it. Plus a true ground kit will come with about 5-7 wires and a big ass distribution block for all the wires to go into and then one that goes to the battery. But really they don't do much for making any difference that you'll notice. Just about money grabber.
Notice how I said I did it only to clean up the bay a little bit? the OEM one looks like shit