R.I.P. Teggy /:

da9 b20 beast

so last night coming home from work i was rushing a little to get home because i had things to attend to urgently....getting to a stop sign brakes malfunction and dont stop me in time and get ramed by a bmw. ...teggy didnt make it i hit the curb and got shot under a truck where i stopped heres there pics :'(

R.I.P. Leianna u will be greatly missed :'(

da9 b20 beast

im alright my arms a lil banged up from the glasss few deep cuts and bruised but its nothing to bad.... ill post up a picture of my arms when the accident happened

da9 b20 beast

after the accident

once i got it cleaned, cant really tell but theres a good amount of bruiseing from where my arm hit up against the winsheild

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Dang dude.... Glad that's all that's wrong..... Insurance covering anything? Were you deemed at fault?

da9 b20 beast

i had liability... and cops took it as i ran the stop sign he was a fucken dick....and im at failt either way cuz i ended up under a like 89 chevy truck and fucked his back axle casing up... so im screwed either way /:

dariel89

Yea bro, i always put mine on , but thank god you are ok. Time fpr a part out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
man wtf! I'm glad you're okay dude! thats the one thing that concerns is what if my brakes dont work... bam, then you're fucked, like you said. I'm glad you're okay dude!!

da9 b20 beast

Yea bro, i always put mine on , but thank god you are ok. Time fpr a part out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
yeah dude thank god.... and im leaning more toward a rebuild im looking around for shells.. and building her as a tribute to leianna.

da9 b20 beast

I'd fight it
cant according to the cops i braked at the stop signs and coencidentaly skid marks make it seem that way....brakes didnt engage until i almost got to the stop so im pretty fucked theyre were no witnesses either it was like 1130 pm so /:

man wtf! I'm glad you're okay dude! thats the one thing that concerns is what if my brakes dont work... bam, then you're f***ed, like you said. I'm glad you're okay dude!!
yeah dude im the same i was actuallly gona use my entire next check on going balls out on my brakes , slotted rotors pads master cylinder booster everything but too late now /: but thanks for the concern appreciate it guys... other people dont know how strong the bond between a built teggy and its owner is /:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
hey at least no ones flaming you for crashing your car. I got nothing but flames when I crashed my 8.. at least I wasnt hurt or anything