anyone have j's fender flares?

98blackgsr

im wanting a set for my integra but can't seem to find them anywhere. if anyone knows where to get them please let me know, and also i wanted to see your integra with all four flares on. i found some pictures on the googles but none with all four flares. i think all four would look cool :D so post of pics if ya got em.

98blackgsr

ya, I will have monster tires up front and back. Bfgoodwrench all season drag radials and I like them.

dlo253

BFgoodwrench? Super rare!!! That would be BFgoodrich... guessing they will be just for looks, why would you want fat tires in back? You drag race it? Those drag radials don't last long.

BeatBox

Real Good!
BFgoodwrench? Super rare!!! That would be BFgoodrich... guessing they will be just for looks, why would you want fat tires in back? You drag race it? Those drag radials don't last long.
he doesnt need them to last long, all the powa is on the front.
unless he gets that AWD part OG was looking to buy

dlo253

Yeah, I know. lol. If hes drag racing.. Why would you get all four? only need 2 for the front...

98blackgsr

lol, i meant bfgoodrich.and i just like the look of all four. but i dont think they look bad? and of course my fucking computer wont let me upload images but go to google and type in "j's racing fender flares for acura integra" and they have a yellow one with just the fronts but again i like the whole "wide body" look but obviously thats just me :roll:

firby911

lol, i meant bfgoodrich.and i just like the look of all four. but i dont think they look bad? and of course my f***ing computer wont let me upload images but go to google and type in "j's racing fender flares for acura integra" and they have a yellow one with just the fronts but again i like the whole "wide body" look but obviously thats just me :roll:
buy an s13,problem solved

Prozon

Kris
What kind of power are you making that you need drag tires? Please for the love of God, don't tell me you're stock.

Prozon

Kris
I love fender flares..

....on a lifted truck with 40" mud tires...

Then again I think I liked my truck better with the tires hanging out 6" lol.

rexpepper123

What kind of power are you making that you need drag tires? Please for the love of God, don't tell me you're stock.
haha i hope its like 7500hp with quad vtack

but all joking aside i would not do such a thing just cuz you like the looks if you arent making monster numbers an track your shit. why waste the money on replacing your tires all the time? im confused!:???: