pr3-3?

96GSRteg

Tyler
Pr3-x is the casting. It could be from b16,b17 or b18c(type r) I believe. The only way to tell which kind is to look at the cams.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

C Aaron

Pr3-x is the casting. It could be from b16,b17 or b18c(type r) I believe. The only way to tell which kind is to look at the cams.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
thanks a lot

esco115

Fawk a Title!
pr3-3 are usually known to be a itr head... there were very little b16's with the pr3-3 head stamp FYI

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
There should be a date on the head as well that will help you. Plus IIRC the CTR/ITR heads have the same head casting number and are both port and polished from the factory.

5 second google search: "00 JDM ITR head is PR3-3 '97 USDM ITR head is PR3-2. The casting number has NO relevence to MAKE MODEL OR YEAR, it simply is a casting production stamp...anyways, b16/b17/ITR heads are all from the same cast. The casting number being exsample:pr3-X there is no way to determine what year,make or type knowing that."

hgocasca

level 77 troll
There should be a date on the head as well that will help you. Plus IIRC the CTR/ITR heads have the same head casting number and are both port and polished from the factory.

5 second google search: "00 JDM ITR head is PR3-3 '97 USDM ITR head is PR3-2. The casting number has NO relevence to MAKE MODEL OR YEAR, it simply is a casting production stamp...anyways, b16/b17/ITR heads are all from the same cast. The casting number being exsample:pr3-X there is no way to determine what year,make or type knowing that."
This