daily driver project car

99tegjawn

This is my daily driver i bought 2 years ago at 16 years old. After 2 years ive made the newbie mods head lights tail lights I/H/E and stereo. Now that i have a job some of the serious projects are coming up. On monday i start the paint project and im going with Adriatic Blue Pearl. within the next 6 months before graduation im hoping for tint 5% all the way around painting valve cover and calipers, some legit wheels and get rid of that nasty wheel gap. Here are the pics.

Last edited:

98vsmteg

Clean ride bro I've got a silver teg just with the other ls meshies .. My plans are similar to yours good luck hope everything pans out the way you want

Resistance92

Really nice teg bro. Id change the taillights tho lol

What exhaust u have? And year n is she stick or auto?

Also i think 5% tint all around is illegal...lol

99tegjawn

Really nice teg bro. Id change the taillights tho lol

What exhaust u have? And year n is she stick or auto?

Also i think 5% tint all around is illegal...lol
i get really bad migraines so i have a tint waiver :D and shes a daily driver i drive 50 miles a day so auto and 99 GS i do plan on getting i stick sometime in the near future to be my build car and i love my taillights they look better at night plus my teg is unique for it i hate just being part of the crowd, the exhaust i got really cheap from a friend who ended up selling his teg spec-d cat back for 80 bucks lol

Rich-PMS

You should get a shiftboot from me.

It really cleans up the interior, and hides the ugliness of the auto shift assembly

Ganyon

Looks good. It's nice to see someone stand out from the crowd. I wish I had a tint waiver.

DARKMAN1

nice start....how did u put the halo only on your high beams

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Welcome. Where in DE are you? I'm in Towson, md. Used to date a girl who was going to udel. I come up that way from time to time to see friends.

99tegjawn

You should get a shiftboot from me.

It really cleans up the interior, and hides the ugliness of the auto shift assembly
ive been looking for one forever im definetly gonna hit you up next paycheck
and noxus i live in harrington its right in the center of kent county where the state fair is

Cman46290

clean teg... i like it...

I actually dont think these tails look bad on the silver... and i agree.. do your own thing and make the car yours~

I wouldnt do a ton more to the engine due to the fact that its an auto... other than keep up on maintenance... but you can definitely spice up the exterior and the overall look of the car still.

-Corey

99tegjawn

clean teg... i like it...

I actually dont think these tails look bad on the silver... and i agree.. do your own thing and make the car yours~

I wouldnt do a ton more to the engine due to the fact that its an auto... other than keep up on maintenance... but you can definitely spice up the exterior and the overall look of the car still.

-Corey
exactly like i sid earlier ima get a 5speed soon to build up but for right now its all cosmetic dreams for this one