My DA9 in California

SeanDA9

Hey everyone, I've been rummaging through this site for about a year and I finally decided to register up. I've had my integra for just over two years now as a daily driver. Bought her completely stock and this is how she sits now.

I used to do all that night time canyon racing bulls***. But, I matured and took it to the track.

-Engine-
Stock 96 Spec B18CR
Type-R 4-1 Header with 2.5in collector
Stock LS Trans :( (for now)
Chipped p28 ecu
No Intake :(
Custom 2.5" straight pipe to knockoff magnaflow muffler.
-Suspension-
KSport Kontrol Coilovers
Stock everything else
-Wheel-
15x7 Enkei RPF1
-Interior-
Skunk 2 Shift nob(+10hp)
Sticker bombed lower tray(+50hp)
Momo Rally Volanti 08 steering wheel(+60hp)
WorksBell Short Hub/Boss
WorksBell Rapfix 2 quick release (+999hp)

Current Personal Best Lap Times
Buttonwillow-2:12.413 (3rd time)
Willow Springs-1:47.3 (2nd time)

-Footage-
[YOUTUBE="ButtonWillow C.I. Round 1"]wdn7aW2bB_k[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Buttonwillow 13CW 11/18/12"]t8-tRXnIokk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Buttonwillow 13CW 2/17/13"]UilCwMpyWWw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

SeanDA9

Yes it was big willow. 8-14-11. I plan on trying streets of willow, chuckwalla valley, and buttonwillow in the future.

SeanDA9

Due to recent happenings, about a month ago I put a hole in my transmission case and who knows what other damage inside while at irwindale 1/8th mile drag strip. I'm not particularly suited for drag racing and well it showed with my 5k clutch dump wheel hop kerplunk. Only went to run because my buddies are big muscle car heads and were visiting from college. But, anyways I was planning to do a power plant swap in the future. And well we could say that my mishap has turned into a good fortune for now it will be coming much sooner than anticipated.

96 Spec B18CR is whats going to be dropped in within the next couple weeks, just need to get a hasport trans mount. All maintenance items have been bought and to be applied shortly. Clutch kit, timing belt, water pump, cam seals, thermostat, etc.. Its going to be paired with the CTR transmission which I believe is the same as the 96 spec transmission. Correct me if I'm wrong. But, yeh. I am pretty nervous about what is going to happen.

SeanDA9

Just to give an update. Swap is now done, due to some mishaps i had to get rid of the CTR trans and just throw an LS trans on it for now. Car runs great. Just needs some tires and ill be back on the track in no time. I will have some pictures up asap.

SeanDA9

Getting loaded up due to broken diff :) put on the extra stock wheels laying around in order to not attract as much attention.

Got the old LS out and set to put the new motor in

SeanDA9

If any of you know if a certain intake would fit with my ABS there it would be greatly appreciated because my 2 LS intakes made to fit with ABS, well don't fit :(

Motor in and running nice and strong. Used the old OBD0 harness and used a rywire jumper to the p28 ecu. I know its not a clean bay but I'm more of a function over form guy. But, ill probably clean it up in the future when I am satisfied with the vehicle.

Random interior shot. That skunk 2 shift knob and sticker bombed tray add 20WHP! Kidding. I didn't like the way the tray felt (too gritty like chalkboard).

Last edited:

SeanDA9

Instead of picking up some tires I bit the bullet and bought a Works Bell quick release+shorthub and a Momo Rally Volanti? 08 steering wheel.

The quick release and short hub plus the offset of the steering wheel make it stick out further but I like it because it puts me in a better racing position for my arm length.