newb and awesome
Best 94-97 Style
Best Integra/RSX With Under $2k Invested

1995 Integra GSR B18c

Engine:
Intake: Cold air intake ($40)
Header: stock
Exhaust: stock
Mugen oil cap (xmas gift but valued at $80)
NGK platinum plugs :p ($30)
ES engine mount inserts ($30)

Exterior:
Front/Rear Lip: none
Sideskirts: stock
HIDs hi/low ($100)
ClubIntegra stickers just need to figure out where to put them lol

Suspension:
H&R springs/KYB shocks ($400)
Skunk2 upper control arms ($100)
Wheels: 15" Rota C8/ falken ziex tires ($200)

Interior:
Seats: stock gsr leather
Skunk2 short shift ($110)
Golden egg shift knob (freebie from a friends teg a week before it was stolen)
CD Player: cheap pioneer ($20)
Super awesome Captian America shift boot cozy lol (xmas)

Total: $1110

Exterior

Engine bay

Interior

Hot.Damn.

newb and awesome
Thank you sir! I'm hoping I can steal a couple votes from you haha I like your DB esp the color

Kyle

Nice. Just a question and I'm not picking on you but why do people insist on taking off their heat shield but won't spend the extra time to paint the header? That rusted header is killing your bay, paint it silver or black or SOMETHING.

nismoasfuh

Nice. Just a question and I'm not picking on you but why do people insist on taking off their heat shield but won't spend the extra time to paint the header? That rusted header is killing your bay, paint it silver or black or SOMETHING.
Heat sheild is a few bolts. Why waste ur time taking off the header just to paint it?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

bkirshr

User that is Registered
cuz it can make the engine bay look 100x better, and it only takes an hour to do. I agree with Kyle, you should definitely paint the heat shield and put it back on. Or just buy an aftermarket header

Kyle

Heat sheild is a few bolts. Why waste ur time taking off the header just to paint it?
You don't need to take the header off. Get a wire brush, scrub it and shoot some paint on it. I could do that in MAYBE 15 mins

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Oh, i got confused on what was being painted haha. I think the painted heat shield looks awesome, and it's a lot easier to do. plus you dont have to worry about the excess spray if you shoot the paint into the engine. I plan on keeping the cover on until i get an aftermarket header, then i'll prolly paint that black.

BTW, hot.damn. what are you future plans for the teg?

Hot.Damn.

newb and awesome
I actually bought the car without the heat shield. It had a header on it at one time which is prolly why it's gone. I've almost bought a aftermarket header several times over the year I've had the car just haven't been able to part with the money. I'll grab a heatshield at pick a part and paint it flat black unless I finally give in a get a decent header and exhaust.

Hot.Damn.

newb and awesome
I'm not really sure what my plans are, I would like a header and a low profile exhaust. I've been debating type r wing or style wingless, red side skirts would be awesome too. Better wheels for sure and more suspension work.

What do you guys think, any suggestions?