Ryan's DC2 Build/Progress (slow)

Ilovemy95teggy

Alright guys. I've finally gave in and decided to start a little build log. First of all, I want to thank you for looking at this. Next, this is my 1994 Acura Integra GS-R. I Bought it for $4k. It has 165,000 miles on the clock, and it is a VIRGIN. Motor has never been touched, Transmission never been touched, nothing. The only things done to it was an expensive stereo was installed in place of the stock, and 15" Rota GT3's with toyo tires i believe. It's my baby. I'll own her for quite awhile. Anyways, I wanted people to see what I was driving, and i love constructive criticism, compliments, and anything like that. 8) Enough blabbing, on to the list of stuff.

-Suspension:
All stock

-Motor:
All stock
Even has stock exhaust (with hole between res and cat; Loud as s***)

-Interior:
Clarion h/u
MB Quart component speakers in doors
Alpine Type S in rear
10" Treo SSi 10.22 sub in ported enclosure
Soundstream Stealth series amp STL 4.500
Soundstream Stealth series amp STL 1.1200D
7-band equalizer

-Stopping Power:
Hawk HP+ brake pads all around
Brembo Blanks all around

--Future Modifications:

GET RUST FIXED RIGHT AFTER WINTER... (You can see it in the Rolling shot.)
Respray same paint, Milano Red
Function and Form Type 1's
New axles
Alignment
Shave spoiler and rear wiper once I acquire coilovers
Paint Valve Cover Purple
Powdercoat rims Violet purple
Fix Bumper Side bracket
Lip
Install Foglights
DDM Tuning HID's
Window Visors
NRG quick release and Steering wheel
Megan Drift Spec Catback (reason being; cheaper than apex'i)
New Headunit

Then, Over the summer, I will be piecing together a kit to go boosted. :twisted: But right now, I'm focusing on the suspension and body. Then I will add a little bit more powaaaa. :drive:

Here's some pics!!

Ilovemy95teggy

I like the color :thumbs up
Sick man, looks clean as fawk!!!
Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

So today, I removed the old dealer logo that has been on the back of the car since who knows when, and i also polished my headlights using meguires headlight restoration kit! Makes my car look SOOOO much better! Here's some pics!

Before:

AFTER:

Also, Here's pics of the dealer logo

Before:

After:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Isn't it amazing how such little tings can change the big picture? Repaint the valve cover and the engine bay will look even better

Ilovemy95teggy

Looks good!
Thanks!

Isn't it amazing how such little tings can change the big picture? Repaint the valve cover and the engine bay will look even better
It's like an addiction. I'm still looking for little things to do here and there to make it look even better.

So I've got a question for everyone, on my hood and front bumper, there's white faint water marks all over. and i can't, for the life of me, get them out. I'm posting some pics. Can anyone let me know how to get rid of them? they irritate the hell out of me and i can't figure out how to get rid of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ilovemy95teggy

Alright guys, the girlfriend's getting me a buffer/polisher for Christmas. So when I acquire that, I'll go to town on those watermarks! Anyways, I'm a picture whore. I'm getting a Canon EOS Rebel T3 1100D for christmas so I'll be taking even more photos! I'm putting up some pics of my stereo!! Just a little bit of eye candy to keep you guys interested!!

Amps and crossovers are mounted underneath the seats! super clean and out of the way!

Ilovemy95teggy

Girlfriend got me a single speed orbital polisher/buffer. Going to use it to get my car shining later down the road. Just got our first snow today so may not be for awhile. She's snuggled safely away in my garage. :woot: Pics of said Orbital polisher!

Show me some love guys!!

Ilovemy95teggy

why is she flicking us off
Cause she's a badass! :headbang: I couldn't tell ya. LOL. In other news, my friends put an axe bomb in my car last night. :cussing: smells alright though. Over the summer guys, i'm ordering parts left and right. Definitely looking forward to it!!