almostmichaelsb's 1997 GS

almostmichaelsb

Hey Club Integra

When I was 13 (5 Years Ago), I asked my parents for a 1997 Green Acura Integra. I didn't know much about cars back then, I just really liked the way it looked. On June 24th 2010, my parents and I drove an hour to pick her up. I initially wanted a Manual, but my parents weren't cool with me starting off with a manual car, so sadly, it is an automatic. I don't mind driving an automatic at all.

When I got it, it had some 17" Azul wheels and Eibach pro-kit springs. I drove it for about 2 months and put a Apexi World Sport 2 Exhaust on it. Next were HIDs and then, I started working on wheels and suspension a couple months ago.

Photos Taken Today (1/6/11)

[/url]

I currently have an inch of clearance with my mid pipe?

New Pics 4/7/12

DSC_0025 by Michael An, on Flickr

DSC_0087 by Michael An, on Flickr

DSC_0081 by Michael An, on Flickr

DSC_0073 by Michael An, on Flickr

DSC_0071 by Michael An, on Flickr

DSC_0045 by Michael An, on Flickr

Mod List:
Apexi World Sport 2 Exhaust
Form Function Coilover Type 1
15" x 7" +40 Drag DR-46 Gold w/ Polished Lip
35W 6000K HIDs
2 10" Subs

Planned Mods:
Front Lip
New Paint

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited:

almostmichaelsb

Thanks for the kind words guys.

The corner lights are tinted yellow from their original clear. I always liked the look of HIDs and yellow fogs, but I didn't want to get the fogs so I did the next best thing.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You're in fucking Fairfield?! Were those pic's taken off new Clay Bank? lmao. PM me your number, we'll do a shoot some time. I'm in Vacaville :thumbs up
And yeah, we have an auto club in here somewhere

almostmichaelsb

You're in f***ing Fairfield?! Were those pic's taken off new Clay Bank? lmao. PM me your number, we'll do a shoot some time. I'm in Vacaville :thumbs up
And yeah, we have an auto club in here somewhere
Yeah! Haha, nice to see some locals!
This is off of New Clay bank. I live by there and my friends and I do shoot there every now and then.

PMing you now.