Cavalcade of Customs Car Show 2012

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Hey guys! I went to a custom car show this weekend and took many pics! thought you guys would enjoy them, so I decided to share the pics with you! There was a wide variety of cars there, and actually very few imports. It seemed not to be a very honda-friendly environment..but either way, the hondas that were there were absolutely incredible.

Anyways, here are the pics you clicked on this thread for!

Hondas/Integras first:

Some other awesome cars!

I spy wheel gap..

get back to me when you're slammed like this..haha

bkirshr

User that is Registered
last AND least...they let rice in...the OP wouldn't even let me post these extra pics because of limitations of how many pictures I can post. I think it just didn't want me even posting these..

I'm pretty sure this is a Volkswagen, however the rims say otherwise...

No Comment..

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Me too! I especially like the first chevy I posted, I love the lines it has and how the lights are low in the front

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Thanks!

I can't believe nobody has commented on the turbo type R and/or J swap...haha

Side note: my co-worker's parents are the people who get all the cars together for the show and he got to drive the red Mustang Shelby GT500 home...I am quite jealous..

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
I love GT-R's. Jotech Motorsports has like 3 and 2 others they tuned to over 900 whp. That chrome and purple vc is pretty awesome. Also, that Ford GT looks bada.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
that truck it tube/gutted and air bagged.. reminded me of Coy for some reason...

that r8 made me:drool: when i get $132000 (last time i checked thats was price-tag) im buying one!