98gsrdc2's build thread

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Hey guys...been on for a while and never made a proper introduction so I'm Joe and this is my cypress green pearl 98 GS-R. Decided to make a small build thread. Been building civic hatches for a while but this is my first teg. Bought her about 8 months ago and she was bone stock when I got her. Here is what I've done so far

Engine:
Skunk2 stage 1 tuner cams
skunk2 ti retainers
Arp head studs
Aem Sri
Megan headers
vibrant 2 1/2" exhaust
Custom piping
energy suspension mm inserts
greddy Kevlar t-belt
Aem cam gears
Energy suspension shifter bushings
exedy stage 1 clutch

Exterior:
Smoked tails (medium tint)
Smoked turn signals
removed spoiler
itr replica lip (in the mail...on its way)
Honda badges

Suspension:
Energy suspension poly bushings kit
No coilovers yet ( looking like a 4x4)

Interior:
Blackworks dual bend ss
Smd dome light
an assortment of shift knobs
Acura 6 disk CD changer
Two pink graco car seats ( for the ladies)

Wheels:
kumho ecsta tires
Blades

Well...thanks for looking and I'm going to b updating...hope u all like and I'm def open to suggestions.

Last edited:

98gsrDc2

stolen....
getting my lip on monday or tuesday...debating if i should paint it or just leave it black..

Kyle

Paint it. I will probably paint mine, it looks so much cleaner when it is painted.

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Paint it. I will probably paint mine, it looks so much cleaner when it is painted.
Yeah I prob will but I think I will have to paint the side skirts too so it flows properly...

Haha I love it thats great man!
Thank god the wife has an outback or I'd have some real unhappy kids if that was our only car

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Was thinking about Koni yellows and ground control coilovers when the time is right...should b able to have a decent ride plus a good drop...

98gsrDc2

stolen....
the disc changer threw me off. never knew integras had that or were capable of it.
I took a pic of it cause people don't believe me...yeah was kinda exited when I found that...I actually found it at a u pull it in p.a. in a teg...I had to have it

Kyle

Yeah I prob will but I think I will have to paint the side skirts too so it flows properly...
Yea you can rattle can it and it should come out pretty decent. I looked around and there was a good write up on Team Integra. Cheap alternative to paying a shop to do it.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Nice ride! hey, how many coats of tint did you put on your tails? i'm looking to smoke mine too. I'm assuming you used VHT Niteshades? they look really good. Good luck with the build!

EDIT: also may want to look into making your signature picture smaller..like crop it or something. its kind of obnoxiously huge..haha

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nice build! Needs to be lower, but I'd like to see dyno numbers :) And x2 at a smaller siggy lol