Picked up a new car

tyman2395

Hey guys , some of you probably remember when i posted pictures of my teg and all the rust it had on it ( beyond repair ). Well now I'm back with a new car . It used to be a show car and yes it is what you guys would call a ricer. But I really like this site and all the good members so I'm gonna post my car up . Bought it as a rolling chasis and gonna drop my motor in , Car is all custom and the paint changes color as you walk by it , I know most of you guys will hate it but seeing as I'm 17 having a flashy car like this is all i want for now. Heres a few pictures of it ( mind it sits high because the motor isn't in yet , I will include a few pics of how it used to be like , anways here goes !

A few of it before

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This^..... Uhm........ I get being 17 and whatnot (I was just there myself) but man..... Take the audio, scrap the rest dude. That car was cool 10 years ago, but cl front end, rsx rear and the paint job..... It's just an eyesore /:

Ganyon

Not bad, but the front is uglyyyy.

XjoEnX

Hmmmm I think it would look way better with a solid paint job and dropped back down. Replace the taillights with OEM RSX ones. I think you should sell those subs and amps to me though.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I can't explain it in words, but that front wheel gap! :shock:
Anyways, did you look at the other Integra I posted in your rust thread before you bought this one? I'm not here to ridicule you. If your satisfied with this car, then so be it.

tyman2395

The front wheel gap is because theres no motor in it right now so theres no weight on the front end , Yeah i called the guy but it was already sold

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hey I wont hate. I used to want a car like that back in the day and I can see how you could like it now. The tails are pretty cool, and so is the audio setup. I hope it works out well for you man!

j13

Keep It Clean
LMAO!!!! man-o-man...the seller thought it was 1994 again...please transform that thing back to oem....you can do it!!

tyman2395

thanks charly horse ! , I know alot of people dont like it but i think it's sharp , I like this site so much so i thought i would post back here and if i got any questions with it I can still ask ya's for your help ,

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Things i hate the most of show cars is that they almost have everything mold in making the lines on the car bland. I would be scare to DD drive a one off real end and get hit, if you get rear ended better pray they total it will never be the same

BeatBox

Real Good!
i like the no bashing, just goes to show you we dislike ricers but wont talk sht to them just because of it :thumbs up

OP back looks decent, imo i would of passed on it
obviously your keeping it, i would change that front bumper buts gonna be hard to match the paint :(

dlo253

I wouldn't Get caught in That, but as long as you like it who cares. Right? The front end and spoiler are what really kill it for me.