should I trade my teg for an rsx or an s2000?

jnguyenn16

an oppurtunity came up and I have a 15 k budget so my options are for either a type s or an s2000.

I like being low to the ground but I love the look of an rsx. I'm just torn between the two any suggestions?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
If you want a smooth quiet daily then go with the rsx. If you want a performance car and don't mind some road noise and a little turbulence then the s2000. If it was me it definitely get a s2000.

dlo253

I would say s2k. they are just sick, and rwd. haha, and the rsx is known for tranny problems.

GA TEG

Keep the teg and pick up a s2000 for the weekends. I have a rio yellow 05' AP2 that I save for the weekends and take my 99 LS to work everyday. The S2000 is a pain in the ass to drive everyday and if I'm not just aimlessly driving I grab the keys to the integra everytime.

96GSRteg

Tyler
2 vs 4 seat issue is going to be another big deciding factor if you ever have more than one other person in your car.

jnguyenn16

The only other person in my car is gonna either be my little sister or a friend. I don't like taking more than one person anyways but I kinda want to keep my db for a project right now since it needs engine work and some loving around the body but is it frowned upon that I wanna put a sound system in the s2 and that I passed on a vette

SilverSophie

f**k vette

get a s2000, rwd and more power
rsx is just a newer integra, move up to rwd, you wont regret it

integraG5R

If it was me i would get an rsx looks way better. The s2k looks great and all but the rsx looks sexy with proper drop and lip kits.

jnguyenn16

When you sit in the rsx, does it feel low like the teg or is it a little higher? I like the low to the ground feel

OneFastGSR

My brother has a s2000 and he daily drives it everyday and i ridden in it a few times it's real fun, He never even has the top up unless it's raining or snowing though. Lol

whitedc4

i do not like the rsx. i've driven a few and they're all the same i really think you're the same height as the integra maybe a tad higher only because the seats are a little more cushioned?

i'd prefer the s2k. they have decent gas mileage stock and still good when built. the rsx just isn't very impressive unless you switch the tranny and either build or swap the block.

i used to think an rsx was awesome but i think it was only because they were the new thing out.
to me an s2k is where the money should go.

Alvi84

Guys... Think better than the S2000 or Rsx. I was once Honda brainwashed. With your budget, go test drive an Audi, BMW, Nissan, or Lexus and then tell me if you want to jump in a Rsx or S2000.

Audi B4 2.7L Twin Turbo V6 can be had in your range
BMW 3 series - plenty of 3 series out there in RWD with power and luxury
Nissan 350Z/Maxima - sporty with plenty of mods 3.5L V6 with TORQUE
Lexus IS- nice combination of sport and luxury

Torque is a wonderful thing that the Honda lineup doesn't offer. I know this is the wrong site to preach it and I will forever have a place for a Honda in my heart but in that price range I would set my sites higher. Just my 2 cents.

I chirp the tires shifting into 3rd gear without even trying. Love me some torque.

Last edited:

integraG5R

When you sit in the rsx, does it feel low like the teg or is it a little higher? I like the low to the ground feel
Its low to the ground. you can adjust itso its either normal or so low you can barely see over the steering wheel. and im 5ft 10"