Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Integra Generations Tech > 2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993)

Notices

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

What an autopower race roll bar looks like in 2nd gens

2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993)

Old 05-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
92GSRneedswork

Default What an autopower race roll bar looks like in 2nd gens

I know it was a bit difficult when I was looking so I thought I would post these so others could see. This is the race roll bar from autopower with non-removable cross bar and harness bar.
92GSRneedswork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
Samurai_Blue
Beats by Dre

Send a message via AIM to Samurai_Blue Send a message via MSN to Samurai_Blue

Looks good. Im going with a custom roll bar that will be legal to my size made by Evil Genius Racing, they also will certify that it is NASA and SCCA legal. Hope you have a harness and a bucket seat to go with the bar.

Mishimoto | Tuner Sports | Garage Star | Raceline USA | Build | #TRACKMONSTARRS | Instagram: @DylonFujiFilm
Samurai_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #3
92GSRneedswork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_Blue View Post
Looks good. Im going with a custom roll bar that will be legal to my size made by Evil Genius Racing, they also will certify that it is NASA and SCCA legal. Hope you have a harness and a bucket seat to go with the bar.
sure do, i got two kirkey seats with harness, i would have gone custom, but me and brother plan on getting a bender and making our own cage eventually, and so this car will be the test subject. but this way the bar is removable, and ithis cage is a good cheap buy, it was about 600 out the door.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #4
Samurai_Blue
Beats by Dre

damn. i think mine was quoted at $600 installed and inspected. plus its expandable to a full cage.

Mishimoto | Tuner Sports | Garage Star | Raceline USA | Build | #TRACKMONSTARRS | Instagram: @DylonFujiFilm
Old 05-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
92GSRneedswork

Quote:
damn. i think mine was quoted at $600 installed and inspected. plus its expandable to a full cage.
Well the bar I had to put in myself, u can get the autopower bar to come as a cage but I think its either or, but they make them car specific. What ur saying definitely sounds like a sweet deal though.

Last edited by 92GSRneedswork; 05-01-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #6
Samurai_Blue
Beats by Dre

they do make it as a cage, or a roll bar and a street roll bar so 3 configurations. the roll cage didnt really seem impressive to me.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #7
92GSRneedswork

Quote:
they do make it as a cage, or a roll bar and a street roll bar so 3 configurations. the roll cage didnt really seem impressive to me.
yah i felt the same
Old 05-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
Samurai_Blue
Beats by Dre

I think the door thing was meh because i have short legs so a X works a tad better, but i think the firewall beam was missing on the autopower bar.