Parking lights stay on!!!

soconfused

So, my parents just bought a 98 integra ls motor for cheap but the parking lights stay on all the time so you would have to kill the battery everytime u shut it off. I began pulling fuses and the one that stops it is the horn fuse under the hood. I have a wiring diagram and things for it but I can't locate exactly where it is short to power at. Even if I take the fuse for parking lights under the dash or horn relay out it will still stay on, only when I pull the horn fuse does it go off. I even tried to pull all the wiring harness off in the engine bay on the right side to see which one it was still stays on. I'm pretty lost right now. Is there anyone with a similar situation that could possible help me? thanks.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
The parking lights don't go through the engine harness.

Has the car had any modifications or accidents?

Could be the combination stalk or the dimmer switch. The dimmer switch is failure prone, but typically causes no parking lights and not non-stop lights. There are good testing procedures for the combination switch in the Helms manual which you can download at honda hookup. I had the light talk go out on me once.