I thought it would be fun to start our own little time attack series. Nothing crazy, just a little something to make things more interesting when we all track togther. Below, you will see the list of rules that must be followed throughout the series. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks.
1. 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation Integras are allowed.
2. Engine: Must be NA, OEM internals only (Bolt-ons allowed).
3. Coilovers are allowed (Single-adjustable damping only).
4. Aero parts are allowed
5. Tires: Maximum 225 width/Minimum 180 UTQG
Points System: F1 Style
1st - 25 points
2nd - 18 points
3rd - 15 points
4th - 12 points
5th - 10 points
6th - 8 points
7th - 6 points
8th - 4 points
9th - 2 points
10th - 1 point
Grand Prize: The driver with the most points at the end of the season will receive a ClubIntegra t-shirt courtesy of ClubIntegra.
Timing: Must rent or use your own transponder. No personal timing devices will be allowed.
Round 1: Buttonwillow Raceway Park on Sunday, August 26, 2012 (Hosted by Raceline USA)
Round 2: Thunderhill Raceway Park on Friday, October 12, 2012 (Hosted by NCRC)
Round 3: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on Sunday, November 4, 2012 (Hosted by TrackMasters Racing)
Competitors who are using a GoPro or whatever with a SDHC card, if you wish to submit to footage for the Club Integra Time Attack Webseries, PLEASE note the following:
Record in 720 30P
Use a Class 10 card
ill be pitting in next to sunrise or ill be in the timing tower ill collect your footage at the end of the day, if not please upload the .mp4 file to something and send me a download link.
1. JDMxDB8 (DC4) - Falken Azenis RT-615K
2. Samurai Blue (DC4) - Falken Azenis RT-615K
3. OGstackadolla (DC2) - Nitto Neo Gens (F) BFG G-Force Sport (R)
4. SeanDA9 (DA9) - Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec
5. Zawn (DC4) - Federal SS 595
6. Bigmac88 (DC2) Bridgestone Potenza RE-11
Last edited by JDMxDB8; 08-27-2012 at 04:20 PM.