Walshie/ty's photoshoot (56k forget it) lot-o-pic

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
Big thanks to Ty for bring the camera and his car out for some pics :) this was all done and a pretty local park killing time.

all done thanks for lookin.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i'm liking the black hatch. your car is ALRIGHT, i guess. lol jp. it's nice. what happened to your super cool lip?? lol i see you took it off...

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
lol thanks, yeah the lip bugged me and I put the fives back on for the mini shoot. yeah yeah the EK is way sexyer than the stock gsr.

endurance

My RS Owns Your GSR.
lol, pamprin park... what a great photoshoot destination!

atleast u took those gay ass corolla lips off.. now u just got to get a new bumper considering you ruined that one. whos hatch is that???

Winki

Undercover mod
Walshie said:
lol thanks, yeah the lip bugged me and I put the fives back on for the mini shoot. yeah yeah the EK is way sexyer than the stock gsr.
But is it faster thats all that really matters. :D

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
lol the drop will come yes. the hatch is a little faster..lol so no luck their either but all in all it was a good day washing cars and shit for us, good times

Ty Hatchie

Silly ricer
I was only a lil faster, but remember I was on a full tank of gas and you were on E. Thats a big diff in my lil car ;)

Thanks for the compliments everyone. And i was happy to see those nasty lips come off. I couldnt believe u screwed those into your bumper. work on that, and ur exhaust and a nice clean drop, that thing will be sexxay. i love white tegs.

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
hahaha ass :p yeah I got a new bumper so its alright gotta throw some paint on her, and mr.Ty here has to gimme his H&R springs lol.. well see how that works