95 integ stalling

1995AcuraInteg

One a cold start it starts fine.. once i hit wal mart or a gas station shut the car off run inside it is hard to get it back started.

when i let off the clutch if i dont slowly slowly let off the clutch and give it just the right amount of gas it will stall. seems like it is to much gas at lower rpms..

any ideas?

non vtech 1995 5 speed acura integra special edition

1995AcuraInteg

Here is the thing.. I do smell gas.. Second the car only really not wants to start on a warm engine.. perfectly cold.. starts right away. . . usually. fuel filter im not sure i thought that my self but didnt thing it would do it on a warm engine.. if it was clogged it was clogged.

1995AcuraInteg

Ohh also. sometime when im fighting to get the car started. it will kick over like its going to start and then you hear this sound come from the engine like a semi hitting his brakes hard never heard a sound like that before

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Somehow I don't think insulting members will help you get an answer

Jayteg

Well my answer to you is, it's one of your fuel injectors going bad. It's something to do with your fuel system.

Donx510

My car does the same thing. It starts fine cold, but after its warmed up, and you shut it off and want to turn it back on, it doesn't start. You to wait a few minutes to hear the fuel getting primed up again.

Maybe you should check your main relay, because alot of Hondas have this problem of not wanting to start in the hot weather.