Spectre Intake
OEM Exhaust manifold/Exhaust piping to OBX Exhaust
Stock LS Transmission-Painted High Temp Aluminum
Exedy OEM organic Clutch
XTD 9 lb. Flywheel
Bolt Boys "Spikes" Strut valve cover camber arms fuel rail

Only Use Honda OEM Parts.

XjoEnX

Nice ride! I noticed it looks like your shock towers were cut and raised. Did you do that yourself? I was considering doing this too.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Lol, so your car is in pieces? It looked pretty good before, aside from the scrapes and dents. Dummy ass low

DC2MAN1119

Lol, so your car is in pieces? It looked pretty good before, aside from the scrapes and dents. Dummy ass low

No its not in pieces. Those last three pictures were from when i was redoing the engine bay. The first couple pictures are of it in its current state. i murdered out the engine bay aside from the aluminum painted block/tranny and the ss lines around.

It's been backed into 3 different times. no one said shit. kinda ruined it.. oh well. on the prowl for a new shell anyway.

"Nice ride! I noticed it looks like your shock towers were cut and raised. Did you do that yourself? I was considering doing this too. "

This is actually on the to do list. They may look like that because my Camber arms sit on my shock towers and slam on them all the time so it pushed them up and cracked the paint bad. but oh well.. lol i've seen a lot of people do it. its no big deal. i want to be lower but my towers wont let me, and i refuse to just have a hole there. thats ghetto as fuck.

XjoEnX

LOL! It is hard to make it look good. It looks cool the way this ITR owner did it. I might follow this method since my shock towers are probably going to be dented when I drop it lower.

DC2MAN1119

LOL! It is hard to make it look good. It looks cool the way this ITR owner did it. I might follow this method since my shock towers are probably going to be dented when I drop it lower.

I dontt know man, a hole in the shock tower scares me. It's just... a high stress area.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
4x4 status I see.... :lol: looks good man, how's you bump up the towers? Mine have kinda just adjusted themselves bu smashing up there but I don't want my uca's doing all the work and I'm tired of the clunking haha

DC2MAN1119

4x4 status I see.... :lol: looks good man, how's you bump up the towers? Mine have kinda just adjusted themselves bu smashing up there but I don't want my uca's doing all the work and I'm tired of the clunking haha
For right now my ucas just sit on the shock towers at all times. its like i have no suspension up front but i just havent gotten around to doing something about it since i have a daily driver and another project at the moment. I wish i would have done something before i redid my engine bay. but oh well. i will be getting a new shell soon enough and redoing the project from the ground up with a lot of goodies and new ideas that people havent ever done yet on a teg. so once i get that ball rolling, everyone needs to prepare.

TheMyth

I did this same thing to the shock towers about 14 years ago. I really didn't like it myself, knowing what I know now. But the way these guys did this setup looks good compared to mines back in the day.. lol My upper control arms would come in the engine bay about 2"!