Parello's JDM Honda Integra Type R..Milano Red (UK boy)

parello9

I thought id show what i recently treated myself to!

Well i had my Cherry Rallye which some people liked and some people hated lol! just to show you...

Anyways i knew i was going to get a honda after the rallye and it was between an integra or ep3 civic both type r's of course!...Insurance was a problem though to be honest!
The thing is i sold my rallye about 3 months ago planned on buying a car the next week then randomly flew over to Magaluf and got a job there and stayed for the 3 months... One of the main reasons i came back was to buy a car as i missed driving and like most of us its a hobby fiddling with cars..

So anyways enough of that and where ive been bla bla bla...
...Here it is

Its a 1997 integra type r in milano red which is uber rare for a jap import
Got imported in 2004 i think got alot of history and everything quite well maintained just needs new brake pads which are getting done tomorrow
The bodywork work is clean as F"*k apart from the front bumper which lets it down as it was very poorly sprayed by the last owner who just done it quickly... NO rust issues which was my main concern buying one of these, this truley is a very clean car!

It feels like a animal compared to the rallye but then again i havent drove for 3 months so i cant remember the rallye that much :(

Got a few little plans when money allows but just to keep it looking smart starting with the bumper getting sorted out, type r stickers and some new honda badges ! :)

Hope you like anyways :D

parello9

Well with keeping it maintained here's what happened today...

Just new rear pads and re-greased everything back up, they were very low so just got them out the way straight away!

Brakes are bang on now! :D

parello9

Update:

Well i changed the rear pads in the previous update so i thought id change the front just to be on the safe side aswell and then this happened...

The car sat like this for a day in the garage because the front pads i got supplied where way to big.. they seemed to be for the 98' spec and sooo with going everywhere round bedford no one had any pads that would fit the front :(

When you type my reg in to any of the computers the car cant properly be found cause its a import which of course causes problems,

So in the end cause the car was already apart at the front with no pads and the old pads basically fell apart so couldnt be put back on i took the old ones to euro car parts and so i had Red stuff pads on the front and they managed to measure the pad and find the exact same Red stuff pads so had to wait a day for them to arrive so i didnt have my car :(

Not to mention that the Red stuff pads cost £60 and i only wanted OEM but thats all they had soo thats all i could do, what a right pain this simple job turned out to be!!

Well all went back on so i now had new pads all round which felt nice :D

and here is a picture after (excuse the learner cone thing lol as we were just playing around)

Fresh pads all round finally!!

Next up i fitted my component speakers and re-soldered the tweeter wires as they were quite weak and i had it out to sort a few wires out anyway soo that knocked a few jobs off the list!

Nice proper speakers is a must even though the sound of VTEC is major lol!!

And so finished off with a nice 4 hour clean in and out!

Nice red mirror :D

Washed, Clay barred, Polished, waxed the wheels too! and tyre shine of course and a few other random things

Next i think will be a good oil change and oil filter just to keep up with things.

Anyone thinking of getting one of these cars! Just get one, you would not regret it!

:D

OneFastGSR

x3... Lol I havn't figured out why i'm about to dump so much money in turbo parts instead of just saving up a couple g's sell my gsr and get a type r. I just don't like saving up I guess...

To the OP, Your car is beautiful and I want it.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
is it weird if i told you I read this in a British accent? hahaha. Seriously clean R though, incredible looking machine. I do have a question though. Is that muffler stock? it looks like a newer civic SI muffler. Just curious. also, have any plans for it in the future? stock is always nice on an R, but i do think it would look proper with a little less wheel gap. also, engine bay and interior pictures!

parello9

is it weird if i told you I read this in a British accent? hahaha. Seriously clean R though, incredible looking machine. I do have a question though. Is that muffler stock? it looks like a newer civic SI muffler. Just curious. also, have any plans for it in the future? stock is always nice on an R, but i do think it would look proper with a little less wheel gap. also, engine bay and interior pictures!
that is quite funny i read all this in a american accent aswell lool!...And the exhaust is apparently a 5zigen of some sort but im not to sure that is the only mod on it aswell but its ok i may try and get hold of a buddclub 2 though!
And the first few things i want to do is get brand new honda badges and the type r stickers as the previous owner took them off!...Lows is on the plans maybe with a set of 16's aswell tempted by gold but still not sure and a mugen rear spoiler ive seen

Yours does look a beast :evil:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
that is quite funny i read all this in a american accent aswell lool!...And the exhaust is apparently a 5zigen of some sort but im not to sure that is the only mod on it aswell but its ok i may try and get hold of a buddclub 2 though!
And the first few things i want to do is get brand new honda badges and the type r stickers as the previous owner took them off!...Lows is on the plans maybe with a set of 16's aswell tempted by gold but still not sure and a mugen rear spoiler ive seen

Yours does look a beast :evil:
thanks! and the buddy club would be a good choice definitely. and gold wheels on red looks awesome, as well as bronze. I am digging the white though. :thumbs up