Renarudo's Build Thread

renarudo

So I've had my teg for about 3 years or more. I'm the second owner and it had 99k miles. Now with about 144k mi so far and I plan to keep it until the wheels fall off. It's a work in progress.

Exterior
Shark Attack II antenna
4300k HIDs low beam
Clear side markers

Interior
LED interior bulb swap
Skunk2 Shift Knob
Broadway Clip on Rearview Mirror

Engine
AEM SRI

Suspension
ITR Front Tower Brace
Yokohama YK520 tires 195/55/R15

Pics

Last edited:

sa3rteg

sausage fingahs
tune up, valve adjustment, keep fluids changed regularly

renarudo

Thanks guys I appreciate the suggestions. The tune up is coming very soon. The only thing is that I need some more wrenches to take off the fuel filter.

renarudo

But for now I have to get my rear trail arm bushings replaced. I'm going to try to do it myself. So hopefully that works out for me. Once I'm done with that I've been struggling with thoughts on suspension. Either to get the kyb gr2 and stay stock or lower my ride. Any suggestions from prior experiences?

renarudo

Thanks royal_da for the complement on my stock wheels. Although I'm a fan of the gsr fat fives or the blades.

renarudo

Does anyone know if these come shipped at stock height? I just want them roughly at 1 in or 1.5 drop. Thanks people of CI!!!

ProjectTeg

Integra's FTMFW
I think they are a minimum of a 1 inch drop..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

renarudo

Hopefully they are I'm thinking of doing it sometime this upcoming week. So more photos to come.

renarudo

Coilovers put in and swap in some LEDs in the gauge cluster and some of my interior lights. Also did the parking light bulbs and turned them white instead of amber on the edge. Will put up some pictures later on.