New Motor Mount Options

STARSCREAM

Need some new Mounts

What do you guys think would be the best for a Daily?

I've heard all kinds of stuff about polyurthane stuff.
all new aftermarket motor mount kits
some saying just to buy energy inserts.

What would you guys recomend for a Daily driver with a LSV build in store for the future

I see that Energy suspension Master Bushing kit on the home page of C.I. page

would those include motor mount inserts?

92_JDM

I have a b20b with innovative mounts. so far so good with only 2 mounts install. still need the driver side to install lol but it feels like oem to me because it doesnt vibrate the car as much as people said it would.

STARSCREAM

I have a b20b with innovative mounts. so far so good with only 2 mounts install. still need the driver side to install lol but it feels like oem to me because it doesnt vibrate the car as much as people said it would.
Word. I'm just trying to get something to get it back to OEM without actually buying OEM stuff off a junkyard hah. but forsure thanks for the info dude

92_JDM

Word. I'm just trying to get something to get it back to OEM without actually buying OEM stuff off a junkyard hah. but forsure thanks for the info dude
yeah but the hard part is putting them on, if i were to do it, i have to get a cherry picker and lift the whole engine and move it around the engine bay just to fit the mounts. since i dont have one, im having a shop do it for me for $160

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
Hasport or Innovateive are the way to go... OEM mounts aren't much cheaper than either of thoese brands. Most of my compadres over at G2IC would recommend eith of thos tho.

92_JDM

Hasport or Innovateive are the way to go... OEM mounts aren't much cheaper than either of thoese brands. Most of my compadres over at G2IC would recommend eith of thos tho.
true on that but im surprise that OEM mounts are way more expensive than aftermarket mounts.. lol