New From CT. My Buckets.

lsvtec1243

Whats up, New to the site. Out of CT.

I bought this teg a few years back with a ls running on 3cyl. Fixed it, did a few swap between turbos and all motor. Got rid of it. And recently bought it back looking like s*** in rough condition so spent a little bt of time and started cleaning it up. More or less it's my project car.

I got it about a month ago with all stock ls interior, stock ls motor, itr wing, in rough shape.

So I started by putting gay drag dr20s, Usdm Itr front and rear seats, climate control, clock, pass vent, front/rear center console, arm rest, door panels and cluster. I still need to get the door switches, shift boot, pass vent and floor mats. Slowly it's coming together im not really in a rush.

I know, sick radio!

Started putting a turbo kit on it.

Itr lip, sideskirts and valances.

Some earlier phases of the car when I orignally owned it the first time.

The stock LS was too slow. So I did ls/vtec. Drove it for about a 1/4 mile and said no this is too slow.

So I went Ls Turbo the next day.

Then I got bored and figured why not, So I went Gsr

Then Gsr Turbo

Then back to gsr all motor and got rid of her.

I did a lot to the car, wheels, suspension, semi tucked bay, edm rear fog, complete black inteior change over, jdm recaros up front with jdm itr rear seat. And so on n so on.

The day I got rid of it.

Last edited:

lsvtec1243

And my pos daily.

And I know all the pic qualitys suck. They are all with shitty camera phones. Im no photographer.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
sweet man...wish i could swap and drop motors with ease :)

99TegLs

Whats up! Another CT member! I'm from Enfield. If you ever want to trade out the seats I have mint black cloth interiors and whatever cash amount you come up with. I like the fact that you sold it and bought it back, I did the same thing.

lsvtec1243

Thanks guys. I'm debating on putting the 5 lug on the Teg. I'm pretty set im gonna leave the swap in the civic and sell it how it sits with or without the 5 lug. I'm not sure yet.

As far as selling the seats. If I get rid of them It will ony be to get Recaro's

PatEK

shame to see such a nice civic go off to somebody else. don't sell it to a ricer please

lsvtec1243

shame to see such a nice civic go off to somebody else. don't sell it to a ricer please
I won't. I'll keep it before I sell it to someone who will ruin it. I have a lot of time into it. Here's a bay shot. I'll add more pics in the original post of it later.

Jdm Dina

Function with Form
Looks good so far I live in Springfield so if your close we can meet up sometime when the weather gets better haha

Tomodachi Squad