2012 Ride of the Year Winners

speedin

The Transporter

2012 Ride of the Year Winners

Congratulations to all of this years winners! For all the runners up there is always next year. This year has been some of the best and closest competition we have ever had. Hope everyone enjoyed participating in our fun yearly competition, and I look forward to seeing everyone's builds progress over this coming year.​

Lets start off with our winner for the best second generation Integra... for the second year in a row its BrokenTalon27

The winner in the best 98-01 styled Integra category... Zawn

In the best 94-97 styled Integra category the winner is... jbrown97ls

In a very close race the best 4 door Integra goes to... DaddyBuiltRacing

For those of a normally aspirated nature the winner is... Integraguy04

The best forced induction or N2O Integra on CI goes to... DaddyBuiltRacing

In the under $2k build competition this years winner is... TheSkygun

In the closest tie breaker ever!
For those who enjoy spending just as much time on their side bolsters as in the back of the seat its the best suspension category. This years winner is... Samurai Blue

The best JDM Integra on CI for 2012 is... XjoEnX

After a great tie breaker the best non-Honda/Acura goes to... Speedin

The best Honda/Acura non-Integra goes to... TeggyBear_Ls

A new category for this year was best interior, and the inaugural winner is.... dopematic

And saving the best for last. Going from best Integra with less than $2k invested to best overall Integra/RSX in a year, this years award goes to.... OGstackadoIIa

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Wooooot! Congrats to all the winners! Don't forget to vote in the tie-breakers :thumbs up

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Great competition this year, I couldn't be happier to end the year with best overall. Thanks a lot, everyone. And rest assured, plenty of plans for 2013 to keep everyone drooling!
I gotta give props to someone, even tho he didn't win a category this year, watch out for dlo. Great 2nd gen Integra, and his hard work really shines.
Props from me to my entire team - Lightspeed Racing. Dai Lon. Joe. Peara. Theo aka thyzie. Matt with Raceline. Dennis with LDL speed shop in Vegas. The staff of driven raceway in Fairfield, ca. The mods of club Integra. And last, but far from least, Thadya for standing beside my broke ass while I dump every penny into making my car what it is today

JemmieN

not a girl lol
grats everybody! idk how that ricer pat won best overall.... :lol:
this year was very tough honestly i forgot to vote hahaha

Sammich

i'm really glad jbrown got that 94-97 category, he deserved that...congrats to all the winners

dlo253

Hell ya good lookin out og. Knowing that other people can notice the love and time and work I put into my car is good enough for me. And congrats again on the real title bro, it's well deserved. You definitely earned it bro. Yee!

Last edited:

ZaWn

Congratz to my fellow winners! Especially to you Dolla, Congratz on winning Best Overall Integra 2012!
Maybe I'll have a chance in 2013. Hehez

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Thank you, honey. Next year will be a great battle for overall!
And you better get some good photos, josh! Haha. Thadya and I have some big plans for our cars, and we don't fuck around when we make plans, as you've all seen!!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I remembered someone mentioning something about a prizze for roty winners, what that just an idea being thrown around, or is there some truth in that?