engine mount suggestions anyone?

moses integra

I have put in all kinds of engine mounts from all different companies, autozone, advanced discount auto, bennet auto supply, even ebay and my car still vibrates like crazy! Ive head of polyerthane inserts you can put into stock engine mounts, will that reducing vibrating or what material engine mounts should i get?

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
if you go with anything other than oem, it will vibrate more.. i got ES motor mount inserts and my car vibrates. Polyurethane will make it worse.

Nick_C78

OEM is the only way to go if you don't want much vibration. I think you might be exaggerating how much it vibrates a little though. What are you comparing it to? People have different opinions on tolerable vibrations also. And how is your idle, is it idling a little rough?

I use OEM motor mounts, but I filled in the gaps with windshield weld. It vibrates, but nothing crazy. Filling in the gaps with windshield weld helps with handling and the life of the mounts. However, I suppose you want as little vibration as possible, so I suggest just sticking to OEM mounts.

moses integra

I wish i was exaggerating, my mirror shakes from it, its like there arent any mounts but ill stick to oem, i guess from the Acura dealer themself since Autozone and Advanced didnt seem to make a change

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i have the hasport street or race bushing... its fine to me. however it does vibrate more than OEM, but it doesn't bother me at all.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
I have Innovative 75A solid mounts on my car. I wouldnt recommend it for a daily driver. ha

Nick_C78

I have Innovative 75A solid mounts on my car. I wouldnt recommend it for a daily driver. ha
Haha you would. I am going to end up going with hasport I believe. The ones you have are a bit insane for what I do.

dlo253

Made some solid mounts for my buddies drag dc, thought about making a set for myself for some reason.... Then decided that would be dumb cuz it ain't seein the track for some time. Lol.

Jeffbel

The 75's aren't bad to me. 65's might be nicer but I like to get my car on the track sometimes