Interior:

Recaro Tomcat SRD (Driver)
Yonaka ITR red replica (Passenger)
OEM LS backseat
Old and beaten ITR shift knob
Pioneer headunit

Last edited:

Nick_C78

Looks good man! What happened to that poor fender though? It is like the car is flawless outside but then random fender wrinkle with no damage to the rest of the car lol.

Army74D

gtavila_
Looks good man! What happened to that poor fender though? It is like the car is flawless outside but then random fender wrinkle with no damage to the rest of the car lol.
x2

Brand new after market (OEM SPEC) fenders go for less than $30 in my area. Besides that fender, looking good.

whitedc4

lookin good! all your cars always lookin good :)

JemmieN

not a girl lol
oh when i put the new shoes on Bertha (my integra), she didn't like them very much so she took them off. herself LOL

people in my area charging a lot for some fender. don't feel like buying one yet lol

cody1018

oh when i put the new shoes on Bertha (my integra), she didn't like them very much so she took them off. herself LOL

people in my area charging a lot for some fender. don't feel like buying one yet lol
Did they cut on the pinch weld because your car is so low?

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Woud've had my vote if those Works were on there. 8)
:lol:

Did they cut on the pinch weld because your car is so low?

what's that lol? didn't really cut anything at all. i plan on selling the car sometime in the future so i didn't want to do anything that would make buyers run for their lives

cody1018

:lol:

what's that lol? didn't really cut anything at all. i plan on selling the car sometime in the future so i didn't want to do anything that would make buyers run for their lives
Its where the body and the engine bay is pinched together. If you look into your wheel well you can see what I'm taking about. Usually your tires will rub on that portion and either chip the thread off or cut the tire completely with how your car is. So you either bend it or cut portions of it out

cody1018

He's talking about the body seem in the fender. I hit mine with a hammer
Yes I couldn't think of that word today. Lol that's what I did when I was changing my axles I noticed my wheel well covers were rubbed to that metal so I took those out and hammered the seam so I wouldn't cut the tread anymore

HKD671

My Vtec goes "BWAAAHHHH"
Nice ride man you would have got my vote if i voted. My GSR is about that low i dont get no rubbing or anything on my tires.