Stock 1997 LS wheel size

SoundEfx

I bought a 1997 LS with 18 ( yes 18 ) inch rims and because of my ocd (and not wanting these heavy, way too big for the car rims), I am looking to buy some rims to bring it back to stock circumference.

I have found sites which would take the stock wheel and tire size and tell me what is the comparable wheel/tire size combination while keeping the total diameter the same.

Unfortunately, I don't know that stock size of this car and yes, I have searched the site.

The site has says that the stock tire size of the 3rd gen integras is " Stock Tires: P195/55VR15 " but what is confusing me is that other sites like firestone and tirerack is telling me that my stock size is 195.60.14.

Which one is correct?

Also, can someone tell me what the rims are actually? Meaning, are they the mesh, snowflake....etc.
Pictures would help.....:D

Thanks.

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
theyre both correct.

steel wheels with hub caps and ls webs/sunflowers, gs 5 spokes are the 14's

ls mesh, gsr blades/fat 5's/snow flakes are 15

98-01 type r are 16's

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

SoundEfx

Thanks for the responses.

So how do I know which one came with my car?
Meaning, did this car have the webs or the mesh?

I HATE my ocd......

I have a feeling that it's the webs (14") because of the fact that EVERY site I go to tells me that the stock tires for a 1997 LS is 195.60.14

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
go with the better style that 15's come in. the ls mesh is the most popular one that most non gsr integras came with.

the 94-97 gsr actually came out with the mesh first.

SoundEfx

I might have been a little misunderstood.

I am not trying to get the stock rims back onto the car. What I am trying to do it find out the stock size and get the 16" rim and tire combination that would make the same diameter as stock.

Meaning,
Stock 14's : 195.60.14 : Diameter = 23.2. Cir. = 72.9
Mesh 15's : 195.55.15 : Diameter = 23.4. Cir. = 73.7

Stock 14's 16's equivalent : 205.45.16 : Diameter = 23.3. Cir. = 73.1
Mesh 15's 16's equivalent : Unknown. Getting a wheel tire combination really close to this size is tough.

As you can see, I came really close as possible to stock while finding the bigger rim/tire equivalent.

I want to get the right 16" equivalent to the correct stock diameter and circumference, but I don't know whether it's the 14" webs or 15" mesh.

I think that it's the 14" webs.....

Also as you can see, I am not playing about my ocd. Everything has to be exact and I do my research and calculations.

SoundEfx

If stock isn't mesh, I can't do it.
Besides, I want to get bigger rims, but not the massive 18's that are on it right now.

deeceetwofreak

Just get some 16's with a 205/45. Little wider, won't rub. Low profile bit still with some meat, unlike the 40's. Imo there's no reason to buy oem wheels unless it's for winter usuage, or someone wants to trade for the 18's.

Amiguel6

Integra stock ones are Mesh, snowflakes, blades, fat fives, and the good ol' steelies with the OEM Acura hubcaps

SoundEfx

If everyone is saying that the mesh is stock, then why are all the sites saying that the stock tire size for the 1997 LS is 195.60.14

The mesh only comes in 15's right?

Please don't think that I am trying to make someone tell me something I want to hear, I simply want to know what is the true stock rim for my car.

Every site is telling me 14's, when everyone here is telling me 15's (mesh).

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
If everyone is saying that the mesh is stock, then why are all the sites saying that the stock tire size for the 1997 LS is 195.60.14

The mesh only comes in 15's right?

Please don't think that I am trying to make someone tell me something I want to hear, I simply want to know what is the true stock rim for my car.

Every site is telling me 14's, when everyone here is telling me 15's (mesh).
theres no real way to find out what it came with unless you find the first owner and ask. there are a few options that were available not only here in america, but overseas too. like a front lip, window visors, fog lights and block-off plates. just pick what you think looks good you.

all things we listed for you are all legit, from the factory options. if you cant decide for yourself with what you want as simple as factory wheels, i suggest you get some therapy rather than buying factory wheels for your car.