Spoon Sports Duracon 5-Speed shift knob

Photos:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
That looks nice :thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
What would you say is better comfort wise and why? A stock teg or the Fg3?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
What would you say is better comfort wise and why? A stock teg or the Fg3?
In terms of overall comfort, the FG3 beats the DC4 (in stock form) by a landslide. It all comes down to the difference in age. The 3rd gen Integra was probably one of the best daily drivers to have back in the day, but it just doesn't compare to the current gen Civic. The FG3's seats are comfortable, the cabin is quiet, and the two-tier instrument panel make the 9th gen Civic a very nice place the be. If that's not enough convincing, I drove Lana from Los Angeles to Vancouver over the summer and recently from Los Angeles to Austin with no problems whatsoever. The 9th gen Civic is a fantastic platform, whether it's for daily driving, road trips, or track duty.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
car gets my vote. Fucking comfortable as shit. nice place to sleep in, and the ride wasnt as bad as i thought it would be for 12 hours a day for 4 days

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
car gets my vote. f***ing comfortable as s***. nice place to sleep in, and the ride wasnt as bad as i thought it would be for 12 hours a day for 4 days
The ride would've been more comfortable with the stock wheels, but we couldn't ride looking lame like that. :mrgreen:

XjoEnX

<3 Sexy Civic tho! You should buy my wickedly awesome headlights for sale to do your retrofit :) lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
<3 Sexy Civic tho! You should buy my wickedly awesome headlights for sale to do your retrofit :) lol
Thanks Joe! I would get them as a spare set, but I don't have the funds right now. Still Christmas shopping and saving up to go VTEC. :mrgreen: