my 01 gsr sedan ;)

db8hanep

hi guys! new to this forum but anyways just a quick intro. John 22 y/o San Diego CA.

2001 GSR sedan. Bought it back in December 2012. It wasn't in good shape when I got it but the motor and interior was jackpot! Here's my first photo when I got it. sorry for the low resolution.

After sometime, I finally got all the parts to bring it back to stock look. Traded those 17's for a set of LS mesh. Sold the ITR wing and used the money to buy a stereo and OEM corner lights.

Bough Function Form 1's from Joel over at nastie garage in pomona.

SIR-G 5 piece floor mats.

Pioneer speakers and GSR blades.

OEM window visors.

USDM type R style lip.

Finally bought my 1st set of real wheels. 16x7 +42 offset Volk Rays TE37's

camber kits!

Bought some real stickers for the wheels since the previous owner had some replicas on it and placement wasnt on the right spoke.

Just a little something for my interior. Nardi steering wheel, OEM ITR shift boot. OEM ITR shif knob. Circuit Hero shift extension.

Last edited:

TheSkygun

at first i was scared from the first pic. but dam, i like that car a lot where you have it no, personally i like black interior but yours is in good shape

db8hanep

Decided to polish up my Comptech axleback. started cleaning it off with a steel wool, sanded down from 300, 400, 600, 800 and 1200 grit and polished it with aluminum polish.

db8hanep

at first i was scared from the first pic. but dam, i like that car a lot where you have it no, personally i like black interior but yours is in good shape
ahaha yea it was a big challenge for me! i really wish my interior was black but it just kind of grew on me already. Hopefully in the near future, Ill find some time to do my interior conversion.

Clean. Well done man. Huge fan of it.
thank you sir! clean car u got there too!

R13

The other asshole
Damn that's beautiful! :shock:

Welcome to the club :thumbs up

Is that lip oem, Bayson R or ___ ?

Sent from my toaster

Last edited:

db8hanep

thanks a lot guys! r13 those are abs dynamics lip. USDM style. Im still in the hunt for a real one. anyways im installing my driver side axle today. I got this axles from raxles.com I tried to get OEM but it cost a lot and this one is like 2 times cheaper than OEM's so far the quality is really good. just gotta wait till i install it and see how it rides.

db8hanep

Installed my new axle today. As soon as I pulled the old one out, all the bearing fell on the floor. lol grease all the way to my alternator. It was really a mess in there. Those axles (raxles) were really good. I didnt encounter any problems installing them and they ride smooth! No vibrations or anything.

Last edited: