OneFastGSR's GSR #2

OneFastGSR

Picked up another integra as a daily, 1 owner, all original, 185k miles, service/maintenance records, black/black. Seen it on craigslist when I woke up and 4 hours to memphis that day and picked it up!

Nothing to tell about it, Just bone stock and nice :D

Maintenance log:
187,420 miles - pennzoil synchromesh Trans fluid swap, Mobil 1 extended performance/wix filter oil change,
Wix fuel filter, Michelin wiper blades, NGK iridium spark plugs, washed buffed and waxed.
191,200 miles - VTEC solenoid gasket replaced

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Got windows tinted today, can't go without that. After windshield tint is done drying getting eyebrow on next week

OneFastGSR

blew radiator tonight, Got to get a new radiator and change thermostat, just because lol. Hope this teg doesn't follow path of my other one and break more than I drive it..

OneFastGSR

Actually somehow it blew while idling. I got off work got in car was idling for a little while. Maybe 10 mins, then smoke starting pouring out around the hood edges. So I killed it. Smoke cleared a bit before I took photo but there was a lot lol

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Must be a '94 or '95? My '95 has the same design on the cloth seats and doors. Wheels look to be in good shape. Dang, the vinyl isn't lifting up on the door panels, that's a common problem. Mine had already lifted up when I bought it in 2000.
I changed the radiator in mine last year, it's a piece of cake, and I had never changed a radiator before ever.

Here's the lifting vinyl on the door I'm talking about, where the arm rest meets the panel, all that wrinkling, ugh:

OneFastGSR

I like your idea ganyon :p mishimoto radiator and fan installed!

Tegsox I think my door panel started wrinkling like that on my 94 gsr, hopefully doesn't happen on this one I'd hate that! I'd actually probably have to buy a new door panel lol

OneFastGSR

I've already thought about boosting it but decided stay stock everything except accessories, went back to tint shop and got the eye brow put on. Then installed the type R wing I actually bought for the other teg, it's looking real good. Almost perfect, just need fresh buffed paint, window visors, front lip, and like Koni gr2 stock replacement shocks with h &r sport oem springs, they're like .75 drop and oem spring rates. Then it'd be perfect daily to me lol

R13

The other asshole
Getting better! I didn't get a picture when you texted me btw so I didn't reply thinking it would show up in a few. :rolf:

We both need to ditch these puny oem wheels for some +30/+32/+35mm offsets :lol:

OneFastGSR

I was going to probably put my bronze enkei rp02 when I need new tires then just get belak drag wheels for other teg lol