Stock '98 LS Sedan.

DB7ish

Well, picked up this LS Sedan about 6 months back. It was pretty beat up, paid $1500 for it. Haven't really done much with it up to now, but I'm starting to put in work. I'm originally from Miami where the JDM scene is massive, but now I'm living in Pensacola and it's virtually non-existent over here. It took me about 5 months just to find an OEM Integra bumper.

Right now all I have is yellow hi-beam bulbs, LED gauge lights, and a heavy weight shift knob I took off a 3rd gen Eclipse at a junkyard. I'm prepping the bumper to paint it in the next week or so, and I bought a shifter bushing kit to hopefully get rid of the sloppiness in the shifter. Also coming real soon are 8000k HIDs, front lip, rims, and exhaust. Might do suspension, tints (has some cracked out purple tints right now) and put in a decent sound system later on.

Don't really plan on building up the engine. It's a 4 door so I plan on just making it a nice daily driver.

When I bought it the aftermarket front bumper was busted so I made a Home Depot bottom lip and epoxied an emblem I got off an Acura Legend at a junkyard.

DB7ish

I would like to get a rear window visor for it. But I'm having a hard time finding a decent one on ebay.

Here are some of my inspirations for what I want to do to it:

Last edited:

DB7ish

Thanks. The AC, power steering, power windows, and sunroof all worked great when I got it too. Just have to replace the ac idler pulley the just went out a month ago, to get that back up again.

Last edited:

Teggy_94

Car looks good bro, thts a good start. I jus got a rear roof visor like 2 weeks ago for my 4 door. I got it from speedzoneautosports.com

DB7ish

Thanks. Yeah, I saw they were selling it recently. Will definitely be getting one once the tax money comes in. Have a few things coming in over the next couple of months:

-Get my OEM bumper painted
X-6000k 35w HIDs (DDMtuning)
-Rims
X/--/-- - Front Lip, paint side skirts, rear aprons
X-Rear Window Visor
-Suspension
-20% Tint
-Full 2.5 inch exhaust

Last edited:

Teggy_94

I'll post a pic later on with tht visor on my car so u can check it iut

DB7ish

Went a little ebay crazy today. Can't wait for these couple of weeks to pass so I can start putting everything on. Also, going to finish sanding my bumper so I can get it painted by the time the front lip gets here. Will also be getting rims within the next few weeks. Looking at some EP3s a guy is selling locally. Suspension will come later, as will tint and exhaust.

Ordered:
-SpeedMotorSport Rear Visor
-Front Lip
-DDMtuning 6000k 35w HIDs

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh god, they're still using Cole's car in the ad....

Wish you were around last May, I threw away the 98-01 replica bumper that I had after I bought the 94-97.

DB7ish

Not bad for 1,500.

You're replacing that bumper though right?
Yeah, definitely. I have the OEM bumper. I'm prepping it for paint. Probably take it to Maaco, but I'm going to sand it down so all they have to do it spray it (I heard they're prep work for paint is just about non-existant).

Oh god, they're still using Cole's car in the ad....

Wish you were around last May, I threw away the 98-01 replica bumper that I had after I bought the 94-97.
Thanks bro. That would have been awesome. But its cool. I'll be on that OEM tip soon.