Which of the following screws will rotate the distributor rotor?

K3Ntegra

According to the following guide (link), the commenters suggested avoid using the ignition to rotate the rotor, since it will decrease the lifespan of the coil.

The commenters say to rotate the crankshaft bolt. Unfortunately, I don't know which of the following is the crankshaft bolt.

The following image is that of the front left wheel well (driver's side):

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I cant tell if that's it or not but its either that bolt right there or behind the plastic. It's literally directly above the oil pan and is holding onto a pulley. I think it's also the only 19mm in that small area.

Edit: Ahh i clicked the photo and it got bigger. Yeah it's not the one you see in the picture. Pull the plastic off and youll see it.

Last edited:

Rich W

It is definitely the bolt behind the plastic. You can put the socket on an extention and push it right through the plastic where it is cut out like a star and it should go right on the bolt. Good luck in your endeavors.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
why not just take out the distributor? Thats what i do. that way you can properly clean everything.

But its behind the crank bolt should be the one behind the hole without he visible bolt is a 19mm bolt that HAS TO BE SPUN COUNTER CLOCKWISE. B series spins counter clockwise.