..:: Vote Chop Contest - Honda Accord ::..

Choose which one you think is the best photochop.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i might of voted for sonicvybe... but then maybe he was drunk when he made it?.. lol did he even finish it?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
For the body of the car including the carbon fiber, I give it to JSPEC. The only thing on his I did not like is the wheels. teg9five did an awesome job on the wheels, but I think he needs some touch up on the front lip. I'm going to have to go with teg9five on this one. Great job guys!

Double0Mienboi

The LunarCrusader
i wish i knew how to carbon fiber...
is it ok if i post a picture of my chop here ^^;

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
SilverDB8 said:
i might of voted for sonicvybe... but then maybe he was drunk when he made it?.. lol did he even finish it?
LOL you're fucked up haha maybe that's the style

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
g3teg97 said:
For the body of the car including the carbon fiber, I give it to JSPEC. The only thing on his I did not like is the wheels. teg9five did an awesome job on the wheels, but I think he needs some touch up on the front lip. I'm going to have to go with teg9five on this one. Great job guys!
yeah those wheels were off of the honda civic concept and i thought they looked pretty sweet. i think the mirrors were too. and then the wing was off a 911 lol. but all my cf turned out retarded looking. and stupid trinh keeps saying how she doesnt like my RSX conversion :x

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
i am speechless of the last chop :shock:

but since i can't vote for myself, i guess tegfive got mines, but you really need to work on your CF.
When it comes to choppin wheels, i suck, i can't find any donor parts for wheels that i like...but thanks in advance for whoever votes for me.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
teg9five said:
yeah those wheels were off of the honda civic concept and i thought they looked pretty sweet. i think the mirrors were too. and then the wing was off a 911 lol. but all my cf turned out retarded looking. and stupid trinh keeps saying how she doesnt like my RSX conversion :x
lol SO WHAT?! i STILLLLLLLL don't like it. i ONLY voted for you this time because i like the sidemarkers, wheels and fmic lol. the color is still obnoxious to me, but better than the other. :thumbdown for the person who photoshopped it :thumbup: for the chop itself haha