Racing Auto Trans Torque Converter?

oscar112709

Banned
Am looking for a site that sells Auto Trans Torque Converter Acura Integra 91 auto .....seeing that flywheelys only for stick!!!!

R13

The other asshole
Probably doesn't exist.

Stop trying to throw money at an auto transmission, the ones in these cars are weak, no matter what you do to it it's just going to blow out on you.

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: This is also the guy that thinks his car had a D16 and wants to turbo/all motor/H22 turbo swap it :rolf:

oscar112709

Banned
Probably doesn't exist.

Stop trying to throw money at an auto transmission, the ones in these cars are weak, no matter what you do to it it's just going to blow out on you.
You got a site sir? A guy did 15. In a drag full auto Acura turbo and all ...site?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I'll say this: It's not necessarily easy. It's not a snap of the fingers, and it's not always cheap. I don't say this to insult you; rather, I'm just saying it'd be a very good idea to read and get familiar with the platform. Drive it (lots) and see what you feel it needs. Get used to how it handles in different scenarios (wet, dry, etc) so you know you'll be okay handling power. DO NOT rush into a build, and DO NOT take any short cuts. If I tell you, for instance, that you should get a standalone and that it costs $1200, to which you reply "Well, I can't/don't want to spend that kind of money" that's waving a red flag. Taking short cuts on your build will only cost you more in the long run. If you take nothing else from these forums, remember not to take short cuts lol.

94RS

No fucks given.
I know that much, kird... I wanna know in what context is he using that association :lol:

R13

The other asshole
From the sound of it he's gonna get AMA to drop a motorcycle engine in his car.

Naw I change my mind ama drop a motorcycle engine
Or just drop a motorcycle engine and likely bust it on the floor but I don't see why you would pay someone to do that...

94RS

No fucks given.
ama = ask me anything :rolf:

So that means we can ask him if he was thrown into a ceiling fan as an infant... That would explain everything if that's the case.

From the sound of it he's gonna get AMA to drop a motorcycle engine in his car.

Sounds like he's been looking at too many pictures of that cf-widebody Honda Z.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
So that means we can ask him if he was thrown into a ceiling fan as an infant... That would explain everything if that's the case.

Sounds like he's been looking at too many pictures of that cf-widebody Honda Z.
If it fits under anything, sure :lol: