Any intake manifold for automatic

phatintegra

Banned
Not looking for oem! My car staying auto...looking for a aftermarket intake manifold
It has nothing to do if your Automatic. Any aftermarket and or OEM B18B1 Intake Manifold bolt up to any B18B1 motor. I'm trying to understand if your talking about fitment or different manufacturer brands :2confused

Last edited:

oscar112709

Banned
It has nothing to do if your Automatic. Any aftermarket and or OEM B18B1 Intake Manifold bolt up to any B18B1 motor. I'm trying to understand if your talking about fitment or different manufacturer brands :2confused
Idk I called skunk2 they told me it's only for stick shift ... Looking for a bolt up one

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: This guy again...

Look through some of his other posts, they all read exactly like this one. Even after telling him to stop wasting money trying to build a "fast" automatic, here he is...

Noneed2Hate

OH WE MISSED YOU! Skunk2 is probably hinting at the fact it's pointless and a waste to put one on an automatic ;)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
but is it worth it to put on an automatic? Probably not unless you plan on doing a sequential shifter or something but even with that iirc you need a clutch.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Heres the slippery slope we have started on:
Intake manifold (PRO Series iirc is 65mm at the opening)
A 60 mm TB will not allow maximum air flow into your motor
You will want a 65 or 66mm tb, i say 66 because skunk makes a 66mm, does not have a hook up for the FITV but has a hook up for the charcoal canister.
You at this point will probably want a tune.

oscar112709

Banned
Heres the slippery slope we have started on:
Intake manifold (PRO Series iirc is 65mm at the opening)
A 60 mm TB will not allow maximum air flow into your motor
You will want a 65 or 66mm tb, i say 66 because skunk makes a 66mm, does not have a hook up for the FITV but has a hook up for the charcoal canister.
You at this point will probably want a tune.
I can't get a aftermarket tb skunk2 I had to return back it's only for stick shift but he said the skunk2 intake manifold Will fit just the tb connecting to manifold is the problem skunk2 manifold is 66mm my stock tb is like 50 I just need a oem one that is 60mm?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
did you not read what i wrote? A 60mm tb will not allow maximum flow. You need an aftermarket one. Please inform me of how the transmission affects the throttle body. I think you need to do some research on how cars work before you waste money.

94RS

No fucks given.
did you not read what i wrote? A 60mm tb will not allow maximum flow. You need an aftermarket one. Please inform me of how the transmission affects the throttle body. I think you need to do some research on how cars work before you waste money.

You're wasting your time on this one.

Give it 2-3 weeks and we're gonna see a thread asking why his car is running weird after he put a Skunk2 IM and a 60mm throttle body.