Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

00GSRfullbuild

uhhh y do you have "your location" as a link in your sig. If thats where you really are, are you trying to have your car stolen??? Cuz your on the right track, GLWS

Back to the thread, how did some of you get so low? I just have skunk sleeves so im sure there are full coil systems out there that let you go lower, but is that basically the only differance? Or did you do something else as well as new coils??

Im as low as i can get in the front and for w.e. reason i feel like i want another 1/4in off the front.

Last edited:

ryanDC

im insulted that he actually posted that in here

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
approval worthy
for sure, this thread is worth bringing back from the grave. there are some good cars that need to be officially approved and listed (myself included :thumbs up ...well, minus the good part)

this last one, belongs on the list.

rnhib25

ricer all day
people who lower their car like a fucking inch think theyre slammed WTF you fucking NOOBS if you want to see slammed look my my car or jcrabb's, coys and plenty others thats does it right.

im getting very annoyed with this forum lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
This thread gives me more laughs than than the funny pic thread. From The idiots that post their cars on here who are far from slammed, to the comments that follow lol