Post a pic of your latest purchase.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
My best friend is a sound engineer. Showed me physics behind good headphones. Absolutely amazing. His are like the best things I have ever heard. Gotta pay to play though.

built_ls

I need good head phones. Which ones would you recommend... I know 50cent has a head phone brand

I posted this shiit with my mathafucckin iPod touch

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I need good head phones. Which ones would you recommend... I know 50cent has a head phone brand

I posted this shiit with my mathafucckin iPod touch
Skull candy, I sell them at work, they rock.

I also posted this shit with my mathafuccin iPod touch....cuzz

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
From a sound engineer who said skull sucks.

Maybe the bose ie2 for earbuds or the bose ae2i for headphones. I have the ie2 earbuds and they're damn good earbuds for like 120. You could also get a cheaper pair of akgs or an expensive pair of sonys.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
From a sound engineer who said skull sucks.

Maybe the bose ie2 for earbuds or the bose ae2i for headphones. I have the ie2 earbuds and they're damn good earbuds for like 120. You could also get a cheaper pair of akgs or an expensive pair of sonys.
I was able to bring my friend (who produces all his own music) a set of Dre beats and a set of skull candies to the studio and do a comparison of the two, the skull candies had better quality in sound, higher and lower range in frequency output, and higher distortion resistance.

Last edited:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I don't disagree skull is better than beats. But are they good quality...no
For your average user, they're great. For someone who's going to the studio to produce hit records, run as far as possible. Best bang for your buck headphones in my opinion. But by no means are they high end. It's going to cost good money for something that will hit the entire sound range at peak quality and maintain a high volume level without missing a note or getting distortion.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
For your average user, they're great. For someone who's going to the studio to produce hit records, run as far as possible. Best bang for your buck headphones in my opinion. But by no means are they high end. It's going to cost good money for something that will hit the entire sound range at peak quality and maintain a high volume level without missing a note or getting distortion.
I love my Bose headphones. Crisp rich sound through the whole range.