I need Opinions!!

Integra_JDM

Integra Owner
I need opinions on what else i should do to the exterior of my teg ? I don't know what else i should do to it to make it look sexier than it already is lol. Any ideas ?

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
Perhaps it would be easier to offer suggestions if we could see the car? :)
Post pictures of the car in its current state..

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It would help to see pics of what it already has. Didn't you ask this in another thread? :p lol

Integra_JDM

Integra Owner
LOL go to my profile and i have an album of a few pics. And no this is my first time asking lol.

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
Honestly I would just remove the chrome trim, lower it a bit and get some polished wheels.. White doesn't flow well with that color IMO.. Front Lip/Rear Apron(s) optional but it could look good
Otherwise looks pretty good for a 4-door.

Integra_JDM

Integra Owner
LOL that's weird cause today i was standing outside looking at it and i was debating on if i should take that chrome trim off or not. Now im probably gonna do it. I really wanna lower it but these streets are terrible man its gonna scrape like crazy.

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
Understandable, you really have to drive differently in a lowered vehicle as far as approaching dips/speed bumps.. The stance of our cars look amazing lowered otherwise it wouldn't be worth the hassle.

Integra_JDM

Integra Owner
Yea man, my car would look so much better if it was lowered, but i don't know if i should do it or not. And im getting a lip for it soon, so if it scraps its gonna mess that up as well..damn i don't know man

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I can't see your pics cause I'm on my phone. Get coilovers. Best thing you can do, I regret not doing it first. And buy a cheap lip off eBay or something, something polyurethane so it can take abuse and you don't have to worry about it. That's what I did anyway

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
Yea man, my car would look so much better if it was lowered, but i don't know if i should do it or not. And im getting a lip for it soon, so if it scraps its gonna mess that up as well..damn i don't know man
I'd much rather scrape a lip than my original paint job, a lip could easily be taken off sanded/painted and put back on.

Integra_JDM

Integra Owner
Coilover huh ? Sounds legit, i might do that. And yea my friend had a lip like that it fell off and he ran over it and it was still good haha

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yep, something like Tein basis or function & form type 1's are well priced entry level coilovers.

dlo253

Post pics on here if ya want advice, much easier for us to help rather than navigating all over haha.

Yes ebay, it is'nt as bad as people make it seem. Well, it is... If you don't know how to search and don't know what you are looking at.
But idk about an ebay lip. I've heard aboout them having fitment issues right out of the box.